Фансаб-группа Альянс представляет... русские субтитры к dorama и live-action - Показать сообщение отдельно - Bangtan Boys / BTS / Bulletproof Boy Scouts
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 12.06.2013, 22:56   #14
pionaQ

Цитата:
Сообщение от mar222ina Посмотреть сообщение
Интересная песня, мне понравилась, и клип ничего так.
и это говорит создателЪ темы?! ...

многие считают что они

- Next B.A.P!

- This band is reminding me of Big Bang

- They kind of remind me of B.A.P. EXO and Block B...they are not copying but personally I think they are like mix of those three. And I'm not saying it's a bad thing either....I'm not quite sure how I'm feeling

- Block B + B.A.P = BTS!

- So, I am a hardcore BBC and a Baby and yes, I can see why ppl are comparing, but essentially they are their own group with their own concept. Just the fact that they're using ideas from 2 different groups makes them different from those 2 groups, creating a 3rd group derived from the influence of Block B and B.A.P. Frankly, Kpop needs more groups like this. I like them.

- FIRST BIGBANG, JAYPARK, BLOCK B , BAP AND NOW BTS!!

- But B.A.P didn't create the hard core concept. Groups have done it before.

- think that the rapper has a really unique voice. However, despite the fact that everyones already stated the obvious about these boys resembling B.A.P, it's true. THEY DON'T LOOK OR SOUND LIKE B.A.P, BUT, I think that B.A.P had such a strong influence in the Kpop industry with the "Hard-core" and "Not a pretty boy" debut, that they inspired new boy groups, like Bangtan to debut with a music video and song like this. As much as it sucks for all your Bangtan fans, B.A.P has to be an influence XD

- For the last time. B.A.P is B.A.P. Why do people keep bringing B.A.P here. There is no better or worser. Every group is good & unique in their own ways. Like i said, B.A.P is all about fierceness. While BTS is badass rap. Whatever it is, each group is great. I hope people will stop comparing. & just comment on BTS here instead. Though imma B.A.P's Baby, i like this group & i still have respect for them :))

- Ok I LOVE B.A.P, but it's not like they're the first and only group with a tough,hip-hop image. IMO, B.A.P and BTS are waaayyy different. It's not fair that rookies are always compared to other groups.

Мне как Бэйби обидно ... За сравнение с Группой и приятно, что мы уже пример ..но все же ... Каждая группа уникалъна по своему .. Скажу честно ... Мне напомнили они Войнов ..но это не значит , что они их скопировали .. Ребята и их стилЪ уникалЪны ... ! ...