Фансаб-группа Альянс представляет... русские субтитры к dorama и live-action - Показать сообщение отдельно - SS501
Тема: SS501
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 02.07.2013, 10:39   #2390
Оксаша

Цитата:
Да и не стоило ожидать: У Ен Сена альбом выходит сегодня
Да вот и я тоже сама удивилась, неужели они думали, что он будет играть накануне, он уже был в Японии я уверена. Готовился к промо.
Цитата:
Рафаэль вчера так хромал, что ему совсем не до футбола,
Видела этот знаменательный фанкам, как он на помощника убийственно глянул, когда выходил из машины, как тот еще после этого жив
Цитата:
да и вообще он с девочками вчера зажимался
Он облокачивался, ножку то больно
Ой, что написала Сакура Дрим
Так Чон Мина тоже в следующем пойдет в армию? Ожидаемо
by @SakuraDream501:

The stories of my sister's about HyungJun and Kyu Jong talk.

Husband of my sister(my cousin) worked as a reporter in Korea.
She husband have came to met with HyungJun and KyuJong at the restaurant after finished Hyung Jun THE FIRST concert in Seoul.

Reporter: I've interviewed you 2-3 times when you was SS501 members.
Jun: Now, I'm still as an member of SS501.
Reporter: Then, SS501 is a most popular boyband in Korea.
Jun: Yes! But now I'm still as an HOT idol here! Although it doesn't as much likes in the past! kekeke
Reporter: You know, SS501's fans are still waiting for the comeback together of SS501 members.
Jun: Yes I know, We're hope that too, but it's hard because we have to serve for the nation before that. I will go next year, YoungSaeng hyung in this years, HyunJoong hyung and JungMin expected to be next year.
Kyu: Until at that time, don't know the fans will continue to wait for us or not. I fear that just a few people to wait for us. Because in this time, to many new boy band was debut in Korea!(He thought the fans to be changed from SS501 to the new idol)
Jun: Please helps us to written to your topics news that SS501 will comeback soon, Triple S please be wait. Whether in the next 5 years, 10 years or 20 years, I still hope that!!^^

**I take the time to ponder it a long time before shared! Don't know should be share or not!
But this's the cute words of our boySS, hope you like it! ThanKYU**