Фансаб-группа Альянс представляет... русские субтитры к dorama и live-action - Показать сообщение отдельно - Вторая любовь / Second Love (Япония, 2015, 7 серий)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 26.11.2014, 10:35   #4
Szaffi

Поблагодарили 2,139 раз(а) в 345 сообщениях

Интересная статья с новыми подробностями
на англ:

Kamenashi Kazuya Oozes with Sex Appeal in New Adult Love Drama
Kame gets a new drama for winter 2015 and his “JOKER GAME” co-star, the gorgeous Fukada Kyoko, will be his love interest.

As reported,

It was announced that KAT-TUN‘s Kamenashi Kazuya will star in “Second Love” written by love story expert, Oishi Shizuka. Kamenashi stars together with Fukada Kyoko in this scandalous new genre called “night melodrama”, an adult dangerous love that is more painful than a soap opera.

Kamenashi plays the role of Taira Kei, a young man who pursues his dream of becoming a contemporary dancer while being earnestly in love with an older woman. In his teens, Kei was seen with talent for contemporary dance, he has won many awards that he was likened to a “prodigy”. He went to Germany to join a dance company; however, he suffered a setback in the middle of it and got frustrated. He returns to Tokyo and busies himself with part-time work while he tries to re-capture his dream again.

Fukada Kyoko plays the role Nishihara Yui, a woman in her 30s who teaches Chemistry at a prestigious high school. She sleeps with her male colleague but she was still lonely until she meets Kyohei and gets swallowed in passion. It’s a love story where the two will face various hurdles such as age difference, living environment, sense of values, and the like.

Kamenashi’s last drama was in NTV with “Tokyo Bandwagon” and “Second Love” will be his first drama for TV Asahi. This is also Kamenashi’s first time to work with Oishi.

“I look at my photos but I’ve never felt sexy. So when I was told that I will do an adult love story, I ask, ‘are you okay with me’, ” Kamenashi commented. Nevertheless, Kamenashi adds that he will devote himself with this night melodrama. He won’t get shy now as he would like to take a peek at the intense love patterns of men and women; and starring in a night melodrama about adult love, he wants to do his best.
http://jnewseng.com/2014/11/26/kamen...lt-love-drama/

ночная мелодрама- звучит многообещающе
честно говоря, не представляю его в такой роли. на мой взгляд он действительно не очень сексуален.
и я удивлена адекватности актера, который это про себя понимает. но будет надеется на лучшее.

это с фотошота для этого сериала
Image credits : peoplecallmedion

Кадры с героиней:

На постере написано: “On Friday nights, you will be drowning in love”.
Szaffi вне форума   Ответить с цитированием