Фансаб-группа Альянс представляет... русские субтитры к dorama и live-action - Показать сообщение отдельно - TOUCH
Тема: TOUCH
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 15.01.2015, 23:37   #42
pionaQ

Бывший мембер группы TOUCH M.Joon представил дебютный клип "Empty Worlds" и тизер фото для дебютного сингла!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVTWM6Q-V8k

©:

Hello everyone this is M.Joon

It was my first time releasing an album ‘officially’ so there were a lot of difficulties. Writing a song and arranging it again was a familiar process to me but dealing with mixing, mastering, distribution, review, wardrobe, choreography, album jacket, music video shoot, directing, editing…etc all at the same time was pretty tough. I had to even decide the size and the font of the album cover and carry the lights to my own music video set. Doing all of this without a label or a manager was not easy but again, it was my own choice to go independent. I believe there are two kinds of people in the world. The ones who take the wheel, and the ones who sit in the back seat. If you take the wheel yourself you might run into some obstacles on the way and take a detour but once you get to your destination, you will know that path by heart and will always be able to find your way there again. To put it simply, it’ll be much easier the second time. And I’m already working on my second album.
Thank you so much for supporting me.
This is only the beginning for me.
Вы можете помнить парня по оригинальному каверу на хит группы 2NE1 - Come Back Home!