Фансаб-группа Альянс представляет... русские субтитры к dorama и live-action - Показать сообщение отдельно - Смех в "Вайкики" / Eulachacha Waikiki (Корея, 20 серий, 2018 г.)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 07.02.2018, 01:58   #31
Cruella

Прикольненько у них официальный сайт оформлен) Герои других дорам канала оставили свои отзывы после посещения Вайкики) Ссон - типичная Ссон

На английском (опять лень переводить)
Bong-soon (Strong Woman Do Bong-soon): I went with my husband and kids before the official opening, and they were very nice and friendly~ even though my daughters caused some minor accidents ^^;; They said it was okay~ They were all so sweet~ I really want to go again!! Strongly recommend!

Ssong (Age of Youth): It was a very satisfying stay. Above all, the fact that all the hosts are men is the best..♡ But one of them was particularly prickly with me.. And he seemed kind of familiar.. Anyway! Next time I will come without my friends. Alone!

Sung-min (Age of Youth): One of the hosts was verrry good-looking, hahahaha.

Yo-gwang (Mirror of the Witch): The land’s energy is very clear.. Are you by any chance interested in heavenly energy? I would like to talk to you about it some more ^^ Give me a call.
dramabeans