Фансаб-группа Альянс представляет... русские субтитры к dorama и live-action - Показать сообщение отдельно - Цветок зла / The Flower of Evil (Корея, 16 серий, 2020 г.)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 10.06.2020, 11:12   #130
astrantia

Цитата:
Сообщение от Takagi Посмотреть сообщение
Эти постеры попроще будут - если на Чжунином я чётко вижу разницу и посыл, то с Чэ Вон как-то сразу и не сообразишь, что за эмоции она на обеих фото пытается передать Со второстепенными героями вообще угадайка...
Вот тут пытаются объяснить))

Посмотреть эту публикацию в Instagram

[trans - drama article] - Flower of Evil releases posters showing conflicting emotions in Lee Joongi x Moon Chaewon x Jang Heejin x Seo Hyunwoo - (source – https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000828350) - tvN has released four character posters for its upcoming Wed-Thurs drama “Flower of Evil,” showing conflicting emotions of the four characters played by Lee Joongi, Moon Chaewon, Jang Heejin, and Seo Hyunwoo. . The released posters suggest the emotional complexity that the four people will face as they get embroiled in the incidents of the drama. . First, Baek Hee Sung fascinates us with a gentle smile that quickly switches to an eerily menacing look. Showing only two facial expressions, he suggests plot reversals in the drama and invites all sorts of guesses about his hidden agenda with the tagline, “I need her.” . His wife Cha Ji Won, who’s facing the irony of loving and doubting him at the same time, shows her inner conflict with the tagline, “Can I trust him?” As a homicide detective, she looks sharp but then seems sad and conflicted. Her emotional complexity encourages us to identify with her. . Do Hae Soo suggests a mysterious secret with the tagline, “I must hide it,” showing a mix of anxiety and aloofness as she stares into the distance. She makes us wonder what has upset her peaceful life after having kept a low profile. . Kim Moo Jin draws attention to his eagerness for scoops with the tagline, “I must catch it.” With a subtly crooked smile, he suggests his inner meanness but his conflicted look also implies him sitting on the fence between the truth and his hunger for scoops. . With the shocking premise, “What if the husband you’ve loved for 14 years is suspected of being a serial killer?” tvN’s upcoming drama “Flower of Evil” makes us curious how intense this chase thriller will be told through Lee Joongi, Moon Chaewon, Jang Heejin, and Seo Hyunwoo. It premieres in July. - - #이준기 #leejoongi #李準基 #イジュンギ #악의꽃 #FlowerofEvil #koreandrama #kdrama #悪の花 #邪恶之花 #문채원 #moonchaewon #장희진 #서현우

Публикация от gunman (@jg_k_drama)