Фансаб-группа Альянс представляет... русские субтитры к dorama и live-action - Показать сообщение отдельно - Любовь побеждает зло / Game Rai Pai Game Rak (Таиланд, 2011 год, 21/21 серий)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 05.03.2012, 12:45   #46
Alex63

Цитата:
Сообщение от msv24 Посмотреть сообщение
На счет Минт... с трудом представляю ее в качестве положительной героини. Она так хорошо сыграла змеюку, что прям не знаю какой она будет пай девочкой... будет интересно на это посмотреть.
Сам с трудом поверил... Но сыграла она отлично. Естественно, с точки зрения лакорна. И характер показала, и доброту... Не такая слезливая, как обычно в Таиланде. Убедился, что ей под силу разноплановые роли. Так что... Думаю, скоро сможем посмотреть... Мне, во всяком случае, лакорн понравился. Правда, языков я знаю только три, и тайский в их число не входит. Но даже без сабов было не оторваться...
Р.S.
Первый язык - русский письменный.
Второй язык - русский матерный.
Третий язык - русский литературный...Вроде бы...
P.S.S. Автор поста ни в коем случае не навязывает остальным читателям своё мнение и личную точку зрения на то, что посмотрел...

Ё-моё... Только что узнал последнюю сплетню: Минт и Мак, с которым она играет в новом лакорне, оказывается парочка не только в кино...

They've repeated over and over again they're just friends. However, a witness spotted actress “Mint” Natwara walking hand in hand with her close guy friend “Mak” Prin Suparat to see a concert. To add to that, they were so sweet holding hands and hugging; they took care of each other and were never too far away. Their family also approves of their relationship. We have much evidence from the photos but “Mint” is still tight-lipped about it but hinted that “Mak” was the closest man to her.

“Many people went to that event. As for our “sweetness,” it was just us slapping each other across the head. We weren't sweet at all. Many of us went that night.”

“Do we have a chance of developing our relationship? Truthfully at this point, I see people who come into my life as just friends, I want to see their personality first. I don't want to date someone then suddenly break up with them, people may think I change my boyfriends often. It's because I really want to be certain who's good and who's not, one day the relationship will develop by itself.”

Other than that, there's rumors that “Mak” and “Mint” won't reveal their relationship because they're both hot rising actors.

“I say the situation we're in doesn't matter if two people were to date, but right now me and “Mak” aren't ready. We're still good friends and what's important is that “P' Ae” isn't prohibiting us either. He just told us since we entered the industry to concentrate on work.”

“Ever since we knew each other, “Mak” is an adorable, good, warm and friendly person. If there's ever a problem, I want to discuss it with him because I get good advice from him, I can always go back to him.”

http://j-dimanh.com/daracandy/?tag=m...ara-wongwasana

Последний раз редактировалось Лариса; 06.03.2012 в 23:41