Фансаб-группа Альянс представляет... русские субтитры к dorama и live-action - Показать сообщение отдельно - Жизнь заново / Again My Life (Корея, 16 серий, 2022 г.)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 21.11.2021, 00:44   #29
astrantia

Фуд-поддержка от компании Samhwa Networks

Перевод с корейского на английский @jg_k_drama

We were on the filming set of drama "Again My Life" to deliver support~!!
Samhwa Networks gifted the crew our snacks, wishing the drama a ratings success and showing support for their safe and smooth shooting~^^♡
Thank you!!������
When we arrived on the set, it took us some time to park because it was an outdoor shoot in a densely populated residential area����
We had to park as close to the wall as possible so we had to get out from the front passenger seat instead of the driver’s seat door.
After going through some trouble, we parked successfully and started preparing the snacks!!
When we were ready to serve, the neighborhood was very small so the PD asked us to put 3 servings in each big cup to make serving easier~ Three staff members each helped pack a different type of food, like one person for fish cakes and another for deep fried snacks and sausages!!������
I put three servings of tteokbokki and sundae in each cup and made a tower of the cups!!
What a spectacle����������
When we started serving, the staff made a long line and took the big cups each packed with 3 servings of food!!
We also sent the snacks to the actors through their managers!!
We thank the staff members who helped us with the packing right by the truck and you all did a great job!!����������
The serving didn’t take long~ The staff all remembered to say they had enjoyed the food before returning to the filming!!
Thank you so much for loving our Tteokmo food!!