Фансаб-группа Альянс представляет... русские субтитры к dorama и live-action - Показать сообщение отдельно - Полюби меня, если осмелишься / Love Me If You Dare (Китай, 2015, 24 серии)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 19.05.2015, 18:28   #3
Szaffi

Поблагодарили 2,073 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

Это неофициальный тизер, а концепт-тизер, где рассказывается о сюжете.
Все дело в иероглифах :)

Еще будет напарница- студентка у него.
Напоминает Галилео японский по описанию, но снимается по китайскому бестселлеру
раз есть интерес, то добавлю подробности о сюжете и героях

на англ.:

Plot: (I’ll just write a brief summary.) The hero is an eccentric genius professor who is an expert in cracking down fearsome criminals. Even though he’ve a high IQ, his EQ is extremely low as he dislikes interacting with other people and constantly gets on the heroine’s nerves from time to time. The heroine is a smart college student majoring in English language, she was hired to translate the criminal cases the hero handled in the past. However, she’ve never once seen the hero get out of his room even though she’s living under the same roof during her employment period and at first misunderstood him as a crime fiction novelist. After a few incidents that led to hero showing his face in front of the heroine, he appointed her as his assistant in investigation as he’s lazy to get to know other people (lol).

Comments: Well, this is not really considered a pure web drama since they’ll be airing it on Dragon TV. However, this will be the very first c-drama that live broadcast simultaneously on Dragon TV channel and on Sohu, both on TV and on the web at the same time. But what made me excited is the plot! It’s adapted from the popular romance-detective novel written by Ding Mo (丁墨), one of my recent favorite novelist, most of her novels have unusual elements like Sci-Fi, Fantasy mixed in with romance and her heroines tend to be really well-written, strong, rational and smart. She knows how to write interesting characters and rich stories. Close Your Eyes & He Came is also one of my favorite novels from her as the mystery element is strong.

It reminds me of Sherlock Holmes mixed in with cute romance as the genius hero have no experience in relationship and he can be so dumb at times when it comes to relationship, he got a tsundere personality when it comes to the heroine, ha! I love their relationship! I also love the heroine as only she can handle that prickly hero.

взято отсюда

Вчера состоялась пресс-конференция, на которой продемонстрировали промо:
И новые кадры героев :

http://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2015/0...your-eyes.html
Szaffi вне форума   Ответить с цитированием