Фансаб-группа Альянс представляет... русские субтитры к dorama и live-action - Показать сообщение отдельно - Алина / Alyna (Филиппины, 2010-2011 год, 105 серий)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 18.10.2011, 00:09   #8
Sandairina

Поблагодарили 1,661 раз(а) в 147 сообщениях

Да, что ни говорите, а с вики неудобно переводить. То ансаб "кривой", то вообще видео не закачивается. Нужно ждать удобного момента.

Начала смотреть сериальчик. Приятно удивил. Оторваться не могу.
!!!:
Рекс та ещё сволочь, есть жена, а он решил поломать жизнь невинной девушке (Алине). А самое главное, ему так захотелось переспать с Алиной, что женился на ней под именем собственного брата. Вот вам и сюжетитк. Пока посмотрела 13 серий. Посмотрим что там ещё закрутили.

На вики прикрыли весь филиппинский раздел.
Вот что мне ответили:
!!!:
Hi, Viki currently in a discussion with own content of the Philippines to get the license to get the philippine dramas back here. So for the meantime it is hidden but they'll put it back as soon As they can.
Just wait Hopefully it will be reopen soon.

А вот ещё, что я нашла:
!!!:
To thos who are asking about the Philippines dramas removal please refer to this:

Hi queen0flove16, Thanks for the report. Will look into help center issue with our tech team. And as for PH dramas, We are actively working on major partnerships for content Philippines. Please bear with us and we will reopen channels from these countries as soon as we can. We'll keep you updated as our partnership discussions progress. Meanwhile, we hope you enjoy the new content we are adding from around the world each week. Thank you for making ViKi a unique and growing global community for TV and movies. Cheers! ViKi

If you guys want to get updated with it please leave ur username so i can update you when viki updates me. I'm trying my best to not get Philippines country remove forever. I'm hoping viki to get it as soon as they can.
Please bear with us. I also don't like this so let's all wait for the good news.
Thanks for understanding

Будем надеяться, что на вики всё уладят и мы опять сможем наслаждаться филиппинскими сериалами.
Sandairina вне форума   Ответить с цитированием