Фансаб-группа Альянс представляет... русские субтитры к dorama и live-action - Показать сообщение отдельно - Ким Хён Чжун / Kim Hyun Joong (Gim Hyeon Jung)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 11.05.2015, 10:41   #5007
Nka

Перенесла в отдельный пост:

[trans]A staff of a convenience store blogged about seeing HJ at the store.:
Sky is getting dark, wearing a black cap, can't see the face very clearly. I'd noticed him when he opened the door and walked in, very tall, hair is also very short, I took a good look at him when he is making payment at the counter, it's Kim Hyun Joong! He bought a 1litre bottle of water. When he realised that I'd recognized him, he became a little shy, so cute~

Blogger said he is much cuter than imagined, during payment time he accidentally dropped the change and he looked so cute when he picked up the change, the way he smiled at himself cos (feeling himself) very clumsy was also very cute. Kekeke

Post from DC Gallery + Chi trans by 倪嘉路Karenkim13 + eng trans by kelemama
Repost with full credits.
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sm56qq
[trans]Seeing HJ at the soccer field.:
(10/5) Today's match is from 2pm to 4pm, didn't know that there will be artiste around, was concentrating on playing soccer during round 1 cos I just like soccer, only noticed Kim Hyun Joong during round 2, it's really Kim Hyun Joong! He look much taller in real than on TV, face is smaller, (I) kept thinking 'artistes all look so handsome' as i kept running on the field. Maybe cos he didn't put in a goal during round 2, after round 2 he went to the bench and practised a lot with a ball, and lie down on the ground and joke with friends. He seem to be a forward (player position) on the field, even till end of round 3 he is running on the field, round 4 he didn't play, sitting at the bench and chatting with the rest.

Blogger who posted this encounter said he only knew HJ is entering the army on 12/5 when he visited DC Gallery to share his posting, only then he knew why HJ's hair was so short.

Credit DC Gallery + Chi trans by 倪嘉路Karenkim13 + eng trans by kelemama
Repost with full credits.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just my thoughts...

Some may wonder why this boy is still in the mood to go for soccer games and stuff amidst all the saga created by the biatch... all i want to say is that it is not within his control how this woman wants to play her cards and instead of visiting his lawyer he is out on the field having his own time shows that he is confident of dealing with the situation (this is purely my own thoughts). But this 2 hour might be the way he used to let himself think and plan better his step forward in dealing with the situation. Whatever it is, I'm with him, always~~^^
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sm56qq