Фансаб-группа Альянс представляет... русские субтитры к dorama и live-action - Показать сообщение отдельно - Ли Джун Ки / Lee Jun Ki (Lee Joon Gi)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 04.10.2019, 21:47   #3467
astrantia

Инста @bjjmob от 03.10.2019:

Благодарственные слова Джуне от Мун Гын Ен за посланный им coffee truck и Джунин коммент:
Посмотреть эту публикацию в Instagram

>.<힘힘힘���� | [top banner trans] “Joongi sent this! Come and get it YooRyung” . [side banner trans] “You caught coffee” . (*JG made puns with Geunyoung’s name and her character name at the end of each sentence in the banners) - - #Repost @aka_moons— [trans] 2019.06.29. Saturday Coffee truck from Joongi oppa. On this day, I was filming a very demanding scene, a difficult scene that involved both action stunts and emotional acting. It was really really a real surprise gift from actor Lee Joongi!! Wow. How could he manage to do all this so secretly!! It was the very first coffee truck to come to the set of “Catch Yoo Ryung,” and it even delivered the churros, which gave us so much strength while we were filming skipping meals. Joongi oppa’s support was so perfect and I’m grateful. All the staff members were truly grateful. Seriously. I was completely touched by an unexpected gift from oppa and his thoughtfulness. Thank you from the bottom of my heart ^-^�� . #tvnMonTuesdrama #CatchYooRyung #October21 #premiere #D-17 #superstar #LeeJoongi #bestofbestman #Thankyou #Day1477�� - - [original] 2019.06.29.토 준기오빠의 커피차. 빡빡한 씬, 액션과 감정과 여러모로 힘든 씬 촬영하는 날. 이준기 배우님의 진짜 진짜 리얼 서프라이즈 선물!! 와. 이렇게까지 숨기고 몰래 진행하다니!! 유령 현장의 첫 커피차이자, 밥도 제때 못 먹고 촬영하는 중에 엄청난 힘이 되었던 츄로스까지. 너무나 완벽하게 고마웠던 준기오빠의 응원. 모든 스텝분들이 진심으로 고마워하셨어요. 정말이지. 생각지도 못했던 오빠의 세심한 마음에 완전 감동 받았습니다. 진심으로 고마워요 ^-^�� . #tvn월화드라마 #유령을잡아라 #10월21일 #첫방송 #D-17 #슈퍼스타 #이준기 #짱짱맨 #고마워요 #Day1477��

Публикация от gunman (@jg_k_drama)