Фансаб-группа Альянс представляет... русские субтитры к dorama и live-action - Показать сообщение отдельно - Красавчики из лапшичной / Flower Boy Ramen Shop (Корея, 2011 год)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 07.12.2011, 14:06   #26
EGEE

Рекап на 12 на Dramabeans
http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/12/fl...op-episode-12/

Кимчи-поцелуй из 12 серии )):

(с) tumblr.com

Цитата:
Сообщение от Solar Посмотреть сообщение
Шведская семья у них будет.
они это уже обыграли ))

пояснения на англ )):

Eun-bi receives a cabbage delivery from the neighborhood cabbage vendor ajummas, who continue to supply the store out of loyalty to her father. As she speaks to them, Hyun-woo comes bounding up, calling her “Teacher,” and she explains how she knows him.

And then Ba-wool comes running up, calling her “Noona,” and they ask if she has a brother. She says no, he’s just a dongseng she knows, and then Kang-hyuk comes up, calling her “Wife.” The ajummas start getting upset that she got married without inviting them, and then Chi-soo comes up, puts his arm around her, and says, “Jagiiiiiiii!” Ha.

Now they’re REALLY confused. They ask who this one is, and Chi-soo answers, “She’s my jagi. My Eebbeunie. Right, jagi?” Kekeke. The ajummas are like, so you live with a former student, a dongseng you know, your husband, and your boyfriend? All under one roof?

And then rather than explain it all, Kang-hyuk just calls them a modern, unconventional family. Well I’d say. Eun-bi runs away, mortified, but then trips and falls not five feet away. The boys all panic: “Jagi!” “Wife!” “Teacher!” “Noona!” And rush to her all at the same time.

Последний раз редактировалось Лариса; 20.12.2011 в 09:15