Ôàíñàá-ãðóïïà Àëüÿíñ ïðåäñòàâëÿåò... ðóññêèå ñóáòèòðû ê dorama è live-action - Ïîêàçàòü ñîîáùåíèå îòäåëüíî - Êîðåéñêèå ïðåìèè è öåðåìîíèè íàãðàæäåíèÿ.
Ïîêàçàòü ñîîáùåíèå îòäåëüíî
Ñòàðûé 11.05.2013, 20:00   #3
Pheylon

Ñîîáùåíèé: n/a
Ïî óìîë÷àíèþ

Ïîáåäèòåëè KBS Drama Awards 2012:
Daesang: Kim Nam-joo (You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly)
Top Excellence, Actor: Song Joong-ki (Nice Guy), Yoo Joon-sang (You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly)
Top Excellence, Actress: Moon Chae-won (Nice Guy)

Excellence Awards:
Daily Drama, Actor: Kim Young-chul (I Will Give You the Moon and the Stars), Kim Dong-wan (Be Strong Mr. Kim)
Daily Drama, Actress: Kim Ye-ryung (Love Love), Seo Ji-hye (I Will Give You the Moon and the Stars)
Miniseries, Actor: Shin Hyun-joon (Oohlala Spouses)
Miniseries, Actress: Jang Nara (School 2013)
Mid-length Drama, Actor: Uhm Tae-woong (Equator Man)
Mid-length Drama, Actress: Lee Bo-young (Equator Man)
Serial Drama, Actor: Joo-won (Gaksital)
Serial Drama, Actress: Yoon Yeo-jung (You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly)
Supporting Actor: Kim Sang-ho (You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly), Park Ki-woong (Gaksital)
Supporting Actress: Jo Yoon-hee (You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly)

Actor of the Year, awarded by PDs from all three broadcasters: Uhm Tae-woong (Equator Man)
Newcomer Award, Actor: Lee Hee-joon (You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly), Lee Jong-seok (School 2013)
Newcomer Award, Actress: Oh Yeon-seo (You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly), Jin Sae-yeon (Gaksital)
Netizens’ Award: Song Joong-ki (Nice Guy), Moon Chae-won (Nice Guy), Yoona (Love Rain)
Popularity Award: Joo-won(Gaksital), Bae Suzy (Big)
One-Act Special, Actor: Yeon Woo-jin (Ordinary Love), Sung Joon (Swamp Ecology Report)
One-Act Special, Actress: Yoo Da-in (Ordinary Love), Park Shin-hye (Don’t Worry, I’m a Ghost)
Youth Actor: Noh Young-hak (King’s Dream), Nam Ji-hyun (Girl Detective Park Hae-sol)
Best Couple: Song Joong-ki & Moon Chae-won (Nice Guy), Lee Sang-yoon & Lee Bo-young (My Daughter Seo-young), Lee Hee-jun & Jo Yoon-hee (You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly), Yoo Joon-sang & Kim Nam-joo (You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly),
Writer Award: Park Ji-eun (You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly)

Ïîáåäèòåëè SBS Drama Awards 2012:

Daesang: Sohn Hyun-joo (The Chaser)
Top Excellence Award, Miniseries, Actress: Jung Ryeo-won (History of the Salaryman, King of Dramas)
Top Excellence Award, Miniseries, Actor: Lee Min-ho (Faith)
Top Excellence Award, Drama Special, Actress: Han Ji-min (Rooftop Prince)
Top Excellence Award, Drama Special, Actor: So Ji-sub (Ghost)
Top Excellence Award, Weekend/Serial Drama, Actress: Kim Haneul (A Gentleman’s Dignity)
Top Excellence Award, Weekend/Serial Drama, Actor: Jang Dong-gun (A Gentleman’s Dignity)

Excellence Award, Miniseries, Actress: Kim Sung-ryung (The Chaser)
Excellence Award, Miniseries, Actor: Kim Sang-joong (The Chaser)
Excellence Award, Drama Special, Actress: Jung Yumi (Rooftop Prince)
Excellence Award, Drama Special, Actor: Park Yoochun (Rooftop Prince)
Excellence Award, Weekend/Serial Drama, Actress: Shin Eun-kyung (Still You)
Excellence Award, Weekend/Serial Drama, Actor: Kim Su-ro (A Gentleman’s Dignity)

Special Acting Award, Miniseries: Lee Deok-hwa (History of the Salaryman),
Jang Shin-young (Chaser)
Special Acting Award, Drama Special: Kwak Do-won (Ghost), Lee Jin (The Great Seer)
Special Acting Award, Weekend/Serial Drama: Kim Min-jong (A Gentleman’s Dignity),
Lee Jong-hyuk (A Gentleman’s Dignity), Kim Jung-nan (A Gentleman’s Dignity)

Producer’s Award: Park Geun-hyung (The Chaser), Chae Shi-ra (Five Fingers)
Lifetime Achievement Award: Kim Eun-sook, scriptwriter (A Gentleman’s Dignity)
Best Couple: Kim Min-jong and Yoon Jin-yi (A Gentleman’s Dignity);
Park Yoochun and Han Ji-min (Rooftop Prince)
Audience Popularity Award: Park Yoochun (Rooftop Prince), Kim Haneul (A Gentleman’s Dignity)

Top 10 Stars:
Park Yoochun (Rooftop Prince), Han Ji-min (Rooftop Prince), Jang Dong-gun (A Gentleman’s Dignity), Kim Haneul (A Gentleman’s Dignity), So Ji-sub (Ghost), Shin Eun-kyung (Still You), Sohn Hyun-joo (The Chaser), Jung Ryeo-won (King of Dramas, History of the Salaryman), Lee Min-ho (Faith), Chae Shi-ra (Five Fingers)

New Star Award:
Min-ho (To the Beautiful You), Sulli (To the Beautiful You), Lee Hyun-woo (To the Beautiful You), Go Jun-hee (The Chaser), Park Hyo-joo (The Chaser), Lee Jong-hyun (A Gentleman’s Dignity), Yoon Jin-yi (A Gentleman’s Dignity), Kwon Yuri (Fashion King), Park Se-young (Faith), Jung Eun-woo (Bride of the Sun, Five Fingers)

Ïîáåäèòåëè MBC Drama Awards 2012:

Daesang (Grand Prize): Jo Seung-woo (Horse Healer)
Drama of the Year: The Moon That Embraces the Sun
Top Excellence, Miniseries, Actor: Kim Soo-hyun (The Moon That Embraces the Sun)
Top Excellence, Miniseries, Actress: Han Ga-in (The Moon That Embraces the Sun)
Top Excellence, Special Production Drama, Actor: Jo Seung-woo (Horse Healer)
Top Excellence, Special Production Drama, Actress: Sung Yuri (Feast of the Gods)
Top Excellence, Serial Drama, Actor: Kim Jae-won (May Queen)
Top Excellence, Serial Drama, Actress: Han Ji-hye (May Queen)

Excellence Award, Miniseries, Actor: Park Yoochun (I Miss You)
Excellence Award, Miniseries, Actress: Lee Yoon-ji (The King 2 Hearts)
Excellence Award, Special Production Drama, Actor: Lee Sang-woo (Horse Healer, Feast of the Gods)
Excellence Award, Special Production Drama, Actress: Sohn Dam-bi (Light and Shadow), Sung Yuri (Feast of the Gods)
Excellence Award, Serial Drama, Actor: Jae Hee (May Queen)
Excellence Award, Serial Drama, Actress: Seo Hyun-jin (Feast of the Gods, Oh Ja-ryong Is Coming)

Actor of the Year, awarded by PDs from all three broadcasters: Lee Sung-min (Golden Time)
New Actor Award: Kim Jaejoong (Dr. Jin), Lee Jang-woo (I Do, I Do; Oh Ja-ryong Is COming)
New Actress Award: Kim So-eun (Horse Healer, Oh Yeon-seo (Oh Ja-ryong Is Coming)
Child Actor Award: Yeo Jin-gu (The Moon That Embraces the Sun, I Miss You)
Child Actress Award: Kim Yoo-jung (The Moon That Embraces the Sun, May QueeN, Kim So-hyun (The Moon That Embraces the Sun, I Miss You)
Golden Acting Award, Miniseries, Actor: Jeon Gwang-ryul (Light and Shadow, I Miss You), Lee Deok-hwa (May Queen)
Golden Acting Award, Miniseries, Actress: Yang Mi-kyung (The Moon That Embraces the Sun, May Queen), Jeon In-hwa (Feast of the Gods)

Writer of the Year Award: Sohn Young-mok (May Queen), Jin Soo-wan (The Moon That Embraces the Sun)
Popularity Award: Kim Soo-hyun (The Moon That Embraces the Sun), Yoon Eun-hye (I Miss You)
Best Couple Award: Lee Jun-ki, Shin Mina (Arang and the Magistrate)
Hallyu Star of the Year Award: Yoon Eun-hye (I Miss You)
Lifetime Achievement Award: Jo Kyung-hwan
Voice Acting Award, Foreign Dubbing: Jeon Soo-bin (CSI Miami Season 10)
Voice Actor Award, Radio: Choi Sang-ki (Bae Han-sung’s Classics)

(ñ) dramabeans.com
  Îòâåòèòü ñ öèòèðîâàíèåì