Фансаб-группа Альянс представляет... русские субтитры к dorama и live-action - Показать сообщение отдельно - 49 дней / 49 days (Корея, 2011 год, 16/20 серий)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 06.01.2011, 19:52   #2
Люда

Поблагодарили 3,378 раз(а) в 331 сообщениях

Jung Il Woo

Jung Il Woo Cast as Lead in Upcoming Drama "49 Days"
Jung Il Woo will star alongside Jo Hyun Jae and Nam Gyu Ri in the upcoming drama "49 Days". The actor will play the role of Song Lee Soo, a man who takes the souls of people after they die. The title may be a reference to the Buddhist belief that a soul takes this amount of time to be reborn again.

In a press release, Jung said he was enthusiastic about the new role, which is his first on the small screen for over a year. "I feel that my character is adequately light and impulsive. He is also honest and is very curious and interested in the world around him. I am happy to be returning back to the small screen and I feel really good about this production even after just reading the synopsis."

"49 Days" was written by famed scenarist So Hyun Kyung, the mind behind the hit dramas "Brilliant Legacy" and "Princess Prosecutor". It will air on SBS after the Wednesday/Thursday drama "Sign" finishes its run.

Source: asiae.co.kr
Люда вне форума   Ответить с цитированием