Фансаб-группа Альянс представляет... русские субтитры к dorama и live-action - Показать сообщение отдельно - Bangtan Boys / BTS / Bulletproof Boy Scouts
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 12.05.2017, 11:22   #492
Omkasia

Лайв на яп. телеканале в программе Sukkiri. Присутствует ансаб в видео, но т.к. перевод не всех фраз добавлю ещё текст перевода от фаната (см. спойлер).

перевод:
Starting from after their intro because the intros are cringey and I can't watch it again lol:
MC: BTS, the group that is taking over the world. Average age of 22, Korea's first super popular hip hop group! Their "Wings" album released last year placed in the Billboard Top Charts, surpassing super famous artists like Beyonce, placing in 26th. This place them in the record for a Korean artist. And for Top Social Artist's, along with nominees such as Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande, they have been number one for six weeks straight. As for their world tour that started in February, they have sold out. In America, 6,000 people and in South American countries such as Chile and Brazil, 4,000 people have attended. Of course in Japan as well, their popularity has exploded and they will not stop. In a ranking of the most talked about Artists in Japan on twitter, BTS ranked 7th alongside other very famous artists. The reason for their international popularity is their catchy songs. Along with a catchy beat, they sing about the struggles and worries of youth. All members have incorporated in song making. And another reason for their international popularity is...
Girl 1: Their dancing is very powerful
Girl 2: Their dancing is strong
Girl 3: They are sharp and cool
MC: Yes! Their dancing quality is no joke. Even while singing, they dance to this intense choreography. A dance where all 7 members are synchronized is a performance you don't want to miss. And for fans that say they want to keep seeing their dancing is this Fire video Yes, their dance practice videos. These videos are famous for the amazing qualities and of the 38 videos posted, they have been viewed 100 million times. Along with MV's and other related videos, the total views sum up to 1 billion+ views. They are monsters at singing and dancing. A hip hop artist has also had their eyes on them.
AK: We met once at a festival and every since then I have been checking up on them.
MC: The hip hop artist that represents Japan, AK-69. The same level as Justin Bieber and Rihanna's hip hop level.
They basically talk about being in the same recording label
MC: What is BTS charm?
AK: At first glance, they are absolutely the handsome Korean stars, but their music style is really hip hop and real. Their music is aimed towards the world and has such powerful delivery.
MC: And such a group has made a Japanese version and is now released. After this is their first Japanese live performance!
MC Man: They're really amazing after seeing that!
MC: Yea we really tried to cram... sees tae was it good? Thank you very much. And coming from Japanese fans, your dancing is really no joke. How do you feel after seeing that?
Tae: I'm embarrassed
MC: Embarrassed? Are you blushing?
Tae: yes
MC Man: Who's the best at dancing? All their level is high but...
Hobi: I am Hope!
MC Man: everyone points! So Hope-san is the number one dancing teacher. Wow, so everyone gets taught by J-hope?
Jimin: yes, he's the teacher.
MC Man: If I may Hope-san, I know it's before you sing, but can you show us some of your dancing? Is that okay?
Hobi: Just a little
MC Man: Because J-hope's level is so high, everyone gets pulled up that level as well.
MC: 69 also had some comments in there, how do you feel, Rapmonster?
Rapmon: I really him as an artist, like his music. He was the first one to welcome us when we entered the recording company, so I am honored (I'm guessing this is what he meant because he didn't really form the sentence towards the end)
MC: Right, because you entered the label. And now after this is the live performance, right after the commercial!
after performance
MC Man: Thank you very much. Wow!
MC: Katou-san (MC Man) how was it?
MC: It really wasn't the level of an idol, their singing and dancing! After the commerical... look cute and smile... I mean they really were sharp!
MC Man: And during lives you always do this with this level of dancing right?!
Rapmon: Yea at our concerts, we do about 26 songs
MC: 26 songs?!
MC Man: I bet you lose weight!
Rapmon: youre right! We don't need a diet.
MC Man: Right you wouldn't need to!
MC: Right, if you don't eat
MC Man: You could lose like 2kg so easily! I know why you guys are popular, wow.
MC: It sounds like you guys are about to start your tour here in Japan soon, but how do you feel?
Jungkook: This is going to be the Korean tour but Japanese edition. Its starts on 5/30 to 7/2 and I just want to start the tour to see ARMY
MC: They've even been touring in America, so we're looking forward to it. Lastly, please say a message to your fans watching right now
Jin: ARMY, I love you
MC: Thank you so much.
MC Man: He did that twice didn't he
MC: Please come again! They were BTS, thank you very much!
cr.youtube