Фансаб-группа Альянс представляет... русские субтитры к dorama и live-action - Показать сообщение отдельно - Ли Джун Ки / Lee Jun Ki (Lee Joon Gi)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 14.10.2010, 03:24   #122
yukatori

В своем корейском дневнике Джунки в последнем сообщении 01.09.2010 во время 3-х дневных каникул написал в частности:

"p.s9 Will stop playing now .. THOSE who are not in the army cần to make a living. ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ Quick!
ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ The border line of soldier and citizen ..... that's Lee Joon Gi ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ"

весь текст:

Received the Order to Holiday! ~

Grateful for the first vacation ..
Hmmm ..
I have been meeting up with the actors ..
Seems like I really missed everyone ..

Three days of vacation ..
Has been spending it with the actors ..

ps The Treatment is doing well .. ^ ^ Basically has fully Recovered; Has been having good rest
So not to worry too much .. The recognition award is so curious about everyone mà ~ ~ ~
Of course the more recognition the better ~

p.s2 Ok ok ~ ~ I will enjoy the vacation throughly ~ ^ ^ v

Yes yes .. p.s3 Had watched the performance of brother together with Gi Joon Yee So yesterday ~
After that ..... a long chat ~ ~ spent a few hours chatting about acting with brother Joon Gi ... ㅋ ㅋ

Ok ok .. p.s4 Although I've longed to upload photos .. PS everyone knows the reason, right? Because I am a soldier class two.
Need! To! Be! Smart!

p.s5 The director award for the training center at the media center is Kept ~ khi sẽ post it got the Opportunities

Yes yes ... p.s6 Has Learned Patience great to have since joined the army ..
But .. I have always been The Most patient person even outside of the army, I am not ..? ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

Drinking khi p.s7 my vacation .. self control .. ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ I will control myself well ~

p.s8 Must be annoying with the bits and bites? ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ Then just treat them and keep it as small change, small change 100 won.
(Note: The bits and bites here ps nghĩa mà nhiều nhiều the JG has posted, he meant for us to use like small change ... orz)

p.s9 Will stop playing now .. THOSE who are not in the army cần to make a living. ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ Quick!
ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ The border line of soldier and citizen ..... that's Lee Joon Gi ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

Loyal p.s10! Ty!

Translated by七米╃字JUN团@ www.leejunkibar.com
Translated by lovejunki99 @ www.leejoongimsiafamily.com

или другой перевод этого абзаца:

"9 ps Come home now no joke anymore .. Those not in the army to earn a living instead. He he he Hurry! He he he he he boundary between a soldier and a resident .... Lee Joon-Gi is he he he he"
весь текст:

Ordered to leave = D
Thankful for the first vacation (yay ~) ..
Hmmm ..
I went to see some actor ..
Looks like I missed everyone so much ..
3 days vacation .. (Only 3 stars only?)
This time I offered to other actors ..
ps The changes in treatment are very good .. may be said to have fully recovered ^ ^ I'm well rested, so do not worry too home .. Award everyone that people are curious .. Of course as being "admitted" (attention) as possible (chicken ham holes sure are talking about the MOD reward for him and recognize his merits)
ps 2 Ok, I will fully enjoy this holiday ~ ^ ^ v
3 ps Yes, yesterday I watched the show with his Gi Joon Yee ~ So then a long dinner conversation ~ ~ take take several hours to talk to him about acting Joon Gi ... he he
4 ps Okay, but .. Although I want to upload photos to be dead .. but everyone understands the reason that right? Since I was the second soldier. Need! To! Be! Smart! => Must be exemplary rather! (Make it =.=)
ps 5 Prize executive coaching training center (?!) is to stay in traditional ~ I'll post it up when the opportunity
ps Yeah .. 6 I had to learn patience from the enlistment .. But ... I was always the most patient even when not in the army, is not it ..? he he he (Ga district too )
7 ps I drink this holiday ... How to control myself he he he he he I will contain myself so well ~ (take the forehead is affected if anything?)
ps 8 Must feel uncomfortable with so much junk the map? (Tiny little candies, they usually bring extra money for themselves instead) he he he he he So just watch it and keep it loose, won the individual 100 (Note: Those junk here is how JG wrote a ps that much, he told us to use it as spare ... orz) (do not understand, but quite funny and cute ... Chicken)
9 ps Come home now no joke anymore .. Those not in the army to earn a living instead. He he he Hurry! He he he he he boundary between a soldier and a resident .... Lee Joon-Gi is he he he he
10 ps loyal!

Eng-trans: trantran309
Viet-trans: trantran309 @ kst

в общем суть такова :
"Теперь перестаем играть. Те, кто не в армии, зарабатываем себе на жизнь. ха-ха-ха Быстро! ха-ха-ха ...граница между солдатом и гражданским.....это Ли Джун Ки..ха-ха-ха."

Интересно, это не хохма у него на "Время между псом и волком "???
Кстати, лучше прочесть все сообщение )..