Фансаб-группа Альянс представляет... русские субтитры к dorama и live-action - Показать сообщение отдельно - KAT-TUN
Тема: KAT-TUN
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 21.10.2009, 03:44   #12
Б@раб@шк@=

Забавные фотографии:
Раз:
Стрёмный Джунно, но как всегда позитифчик)

ПОЭТ!

Кто его так перепугал?

Милый..

"Выпьем за любовь...!"

- "Кушай, я тебе сказал!"

Красота...

Ув. переводчики и почетатели КАТ-Тунчиков! Выкладываю не переведенные мысли Джинки. Возьмитесь пожалуйста за перевод этих "шести мыслей о..". Сама бы перевела, но времени мало(((

Текст:
Akanishi Jin's portion of the interview with Duet mag 2009 issue...
Мысли:

1. Overseas (Заморские)
Though I privately went overseas around 3 times last year for one thing or another, I think I want to travel as much as possible this year. It doesn’t have to be to English-speaking countries, Europe, etc is totally fine. …Actually, though I’ve decided on the country, the concrete details are confidential (laugh). I can work hard at work due to such fun private times. It would be good to maintain a good balance this year too.

2. Myself (Я сам)
I will continue to be like myself this year without change! I don’t take to heart what people say about me. It’s no use thinking too much even if people say you should do this during live or if you’ll regret, so just proceed positively. With a good sense, take work as it is, lately I can assess myself objectively. Well, with the same feelings I’ll go through this year.

3. English (английский язык)
I’m working hard at English continuously. I could even do an interview last year with Jodie Foster in English. Well, I thought I was a total failure though… But, I think I’ve grown since I was given such a chance. I’m also working hard at work. But not just being given it, I want to have a clear picture of work myself.

4. Skateboard (скейтборд)
Recently the atmosphere with my friends was livened up by saying, “I want to do it again after a long time”. I think I haven’t done it in probably 5 years. For the most part, I can skate like others but I wonder how I am now? Probably all right (laugh). Though I want to go once we finish one stage of the movie shooting, isn’t the skating rink filled with snow~? I want to go soon!!

5. Movie
Although I said, “I want to try a movie” as one of the aims last year, thankfully I was really allowed to do it. The method of shooting is totally different from that of a drama, this time it also seems different from normal movies. But I feel like I’m more suited for the method of making a movie. It’s very natural; or rather I can be casual. That’s why I’m enjoying it very much.

6. Concert (о выступлениях)
The concert has to be the biggest memory for KAT-TUN in 2008. I feel that us being on the stage is the happiest. I’ll be happy if we can do a concert again this year. And then, we’ll write lyrics individually, and if I get a chance to compose the music I want to try it. But without being too eager, just going with the flow (laugh).

Перевод с японского: kat-o-tun
Источник:http://209.85.129.132/search?q=cache...k&client=opera

Последний раз редактировалось Иллюзия; 07.12.2009 в 00:43