Фансаб-группа Альянс представляет... русские субтитры к dorama и live-action - Показать сообщение отдельно - A.N.JELL: Ты прекрасен! / You're Beautiful (Корея, 2009 год)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 30.10.2009, 12:38   #16
Ali-san

Соня21, почти правда.

Тык::
Его мать четко и ясно обвинила Тхэ Гёна в том,
что из-за него она потеряла человека, которого любила.
Они расстались, когда она должна была родить сына.
Отец Ми Нам и Ми Нё - был композитором, а она певицей
и встречаться они могли только во время работы над песнями.
А когда она "залетела", встречи прекратились и как я поняла,
он в это время умер.
Есть хороший сайт с кратким содержанием всех вышедших серий.
И переводом на инглиш самых ярких фраз.

содержание::
Hwa-ran finds him at the office, confronting him for humiliating her at the dinner. He sneers that she must no longer be afraid that the truth will leak out, and she admits openly, “What do I have to lose? To be honest, I’m considering revealing that you’re my son. That’ll draw some attention.” She sees his hard expression and asks, “Why, are you afraid now?”

Hwa-ran explains that she’s very ambitious about her new project, and in order to command a lot of attention, she needs him. Understandably, he’s not exactly moved by that proposal, and he jeers, “Did you love the songwriter that much? The reason you left me is because of that love, wasn’t it?”
Hwa-ran answers coldly, “Don’t sneer like that. That was the most precious thing to me.” (Ouchhhhh. Hard words to hear from a mother)

Tae-kyung returns, “That was the most terrible thing to me.” He turns to walk off, and she bursts out, “But I gave birth to you!” She makes her case, and as awful as the words are, they do have a ring of honesty about them (not that it makes them any better):

Hwa-ran: “Because of you, because I gave birth to you, I lost that precious thing. Yes, you probably thought it was a terrible thing because I abandoned you. But because of you, it was horrible for me when I lost him. Since I lost him when I had you, help me keep that love as a memory.”