Фансаб-группа Альянс представляет... русские субтитры к dorama и live-action - Показать сообщение отдельно - [актриса] Ли Чон А / Lee Chung Ah
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 26.05.2012, 15:06   #3
EGEE

Lee Chung Ah стала ведущей шоу “Cats and Dogs” на tvN

статья на англ.:

Lee Chung Ah’s agency King Kong Entertainment released a statement on March 23 saying that Lee Chung Ah was picked to host the upcoming tvN variety show “Cats and Dogs.” “Cats and Dogs” is a new …type of pet variety show. The show informs its viewers about companion animals and encourages a more mature pet culture amongst people. The show will present v…arious stories about companionship between humans and animals.

Previously in 2010, Lee Chung Ah had her variety show debut on MBC “Fox’s Butler.” Many fans and viewers as well as show-biz industry officials highly valued her lively character and unexpected variety show skills. Viewers are already anticipating how these characteristics of Lee Chung Ah will be portrayed through “Cats and Dogs” in her experiences with animals.

Producer Lee Gil Soo of “Cats and Dogs” commented, “Lee Chung Ah loves and is very interested in animals. She’s also very easygoing and relatable to many cat-and-dog-lovers. I think such characteristics will allow her to naturally lead conversations about animal companionship.”

Lee Chung Ah stated, “I’ve always wanted to try emceeing a radio or television program. I’m really excited to have such a great opportunity. I’m going to try my best in hosting ‘Cats and Dogs.’ I hope viewers will enjoy the show as much as I will.”

фотки:

cr: tumblr.com