Фансаб-группа Альянс представляет... русские субтитры к dorama и live-action - Показать сообщение отдельно - Ветеран / Veteran (Корея, 2015 год, фильм)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 03.06.2014, 02:33   #3
Olga Dal

вот статья "Роль плохого парня для А Ина?", но она на английском.
статья:

A lawbreaking bad guy role for Yoo Ah-in?

Yoo Ah-in (Jang Ok-jung, Live By Love) has a potential new movie in the works, and is in the “considering favorably” stage of the casting stage. The movie is titled Veteran and unfolds as an ex-detective pursues a lawbreaking young chaebol, which means Yoo Ah-in would be wading into bad-guy waters. As far as I’m concerned, that’s a great thing.

I expect Veteran to become quite the buzz project, coming from director Ryu Seung-wan of blockbuster thriller The Berlin File and also starring Hwang Jung-min, who joined this project early on. The role Yoo Ah-in is up for is a third-generation chaebol who commits all sorts of evil deeds and hides behind his shield of money. The description is vague enough to leave the door open for his character being redeemable, since he’s said to be heading toward the wrong side of the law (and therefore not there yet). But the whole part where you use wealth as excuse to be an asshole? (Or worse, a criminal.) That puts him pretty far on the path toward that dark side.

This could be a well-timed turn for Yoo Ah-in, who has built up a solid reputation after playing mostly good guys. But I’ve seen enough flashes of darker moments in his characters to feel he’s got a lot of untapped range in him, just waiting for the right role. In fact, I think he may be better in darker, more conflicted roles entirely, so hopefully he takes on the challenge. As for Hwang Jung-min, well, he’s so reliably good that I hardly feel the need to speculate — he’ll be wonderful, as always.

Veteran will wrap up its casting shortly and plans to begin filming in February or March, to release later next year.

Via MBN

нашла информацию, что съемки начались в марте на Мокпо.

Последний раз редактировалось Olga Dal; 03.06.2014 в 23:23 Причина: +...