Фансаб-группа Альянс представляет... русские субтитры к dorama и live-action - Показать сообщение отдельно - Если бы время могло остановиться в момент нашей встречи / If Time Could Stop at The Moment When We First Met (Китай, 2018 г., 50 серий)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 20.09.2016, 23:00   #12
Lemur

Поблагодарили 153 раз(а) в 22 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от ВалентинаВ Посмотреть сообщение
Не удержалась и перевела тот 8-минутный трейлер, что нашла Jasormin.
Очень, очень, очень, очень хочу, хочу посмотреть!!!)))))))))
Спасибо огромное за перевод и трейлер!!!)))) Как же я хочу посмотреть!!!))))))))))
Я тут копала, копала и откопала: https://tranzgeek.wordpress.com/2016...e-you-feature/
И первую главу на инглише))) Siege in Fog
Читается легко, даже с гуглом переводчиком, только вот он главную героиню в мужском поле все время переводит + конец, то как гугл перевел конец этой главы, точнее последние 5 абзацев, это надо было видеть)))

Для подогрева интереса:
те самые 5 абзацев))):

She slept for about three shift hours when Qin Sang suddenly woke up. Originally, the mountains were very peaceful, and there was only the sound of insects chirping outside the window. She felt her whole body’s hairs were all standing up. The moment she wanted to stretch out her hand to open the lamp, another hand suddenly reached out of the darkness, pressing on her hand. She only smelled an alcoholic air, when that hand went up her arm and into her sleeve, groping her chest. She wore satin pajamas, that were very large. Right now, she was surprised and angry, but he began to laugh- laughing as if he was sneering, until he brushed away her face.

Qin Sang was already very disgusted, but she couldn’t turn away, otherwise tomorrow she wouldn’t be able to put up with the words of the people. Thus, she didn’t make any sound and only stiffened her body, like wood. Originally, she wanted to endure it by gritting her teeth, but she didn’t think he had already reached out his hand, laughing coldly again: “I know that it isn’t that cheap- usually touching you is harder than touching the sky. Coming up to the mountain today, what you came for, even if you don’t say it, I know.”

Qin Sang groped around and buttoned her pajamas, flipping over with her back to him. He became ruthless, and flipped her over in one motion: “Say it! Why? Say it!”

Qin Sang knew he usually had a young master’s bad temper. After he drank wine, he became unreasonable, so when he took her wrist and almost crushed it, she didn’t resist, and only said: “Don’t fall into a drunken craze.”

“I know you want me to be crazy.” His eyes gleamed, full of light, in the dark. Then he softly laughed: “You even more want me to die!”
C. ON CLOUDE NINE

Вот интересно, а собак его они вставят, как в книге или сэкономят на них?
Lemur вне форума   Ответить с цитированием