Фансаб-группа Альянс представляет... русские субтитры к dorama и live-action - Показать сообщение отдельно - Ответы из прошлого 3 / Answer Me 1988 (Корея, 20 серий, 2015 г.)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 06.12.2015, 09:48   #124
Szaffi

Поблагодарили 2,091 раз(а) в 328 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Nicka Посмотреть сообщение
Поэтому очень люблю первые серии (почти во всех романтических дорамах), когда герои только начинают к друг другу что-то испытывать, но еще сами этого не осознают
И ревность из ниоткуда, и реакции странные, и гляделки волнительные)))))))

из-за этого часто теряется интерес к последним сериям, когда события происходят по стандартной схеме.

из самых ярких примеров шикарно сделанного сценария -Что будет, то будет.
Там сначала влюблена она, потом уже начинает влюбляться он ( и этот процесс, когда волк внезапно оказывается безвольным псом, ммм) , потом они вместе, но обстоятельства против них, и они разделены, оба с другими, которые знают, что они любят друг друга. Все эти взгляды, напряжение, до середины последней серии, и очень удовлетворяющая концовка. Поэтому вся дорама смотрится очень эмоционально и не отпускает до конца, и концовка приносит зрителям настоящее счастье.

Но таких сценариев мало.

Мне очень нравится Бора и Сон У.

особенно Бора

http://llllilian.tumblr.com/

Актеры оказывается друзья со студенчества, в том Космополитене была еще статья- интервью с ними
Цитата:
Go Kyung Pyo and Ryu Hye Young, who got casted for ‘Reply 1988′ at the same time, are actually so close during their student years that they would be called ‘twins’. When you observe the two of them, they provide an answer to the age-old question ‘Can there be friendship between a man and a woman?
интервью:

Cosmo: The two of you have filmographies that are full of character. Watching as a friend, are there any particular roles of the other that you felt moved about?

GKP: The role of Young-ja in ‘INGtoogi: The Battle of Internet Trolls’ was really a part that only Hyeyoung can play. Especially that scene where she kicked the sandbag! I know she had done a lot of boxing training, but that scene was really well-done. Also the last scene where she did the internet broadcast while flinging flour all across the classroom, I don’t think any other actor could have made the scenes come alive like that.

RHY: In the ‘Escape’ episode of ‘Horror Stories 2′, Kyung-pyo got casted in a male role. Back then, he was acting in multiple projects at the same time; his immersion into the character despite the breakneck schedule was really charismatic. When the film was completed, he had really presented the perfect ‘Go Dumbass’ character.
Cosmo: Which characters have the other taken that make you feel ‘Ah that’s exactly Ryu Hyeyoung!’ or ‘that’s exactly Go Kyung-pyo!”?

GKP: In ‘My Dictator’, her character was boyish but cute, also in INGtoogi’ when she was charismatic in an adrogynous way, that’s exactly like Hyeyoung for me. I actually get this feeling a lot when I watch her other films too.

RHY: Yes, for me also, I can feel Kyung-pyo [in his work] from time to time.
Cosmo: It would seem that although there must be directors who have never worked with Ryu Hye Young, there are none who can only work with her just once. You’ve worked with Director Uhm Tae-hwa of ‘INGtoogi’ for three trimes now, and you’ve recently worked with Director Lee Hae-jun of ‘My Dictator’ again. Is this because you have developed a relationship with them?

GKP: You just can’t help liking her. When you talk about female actors, you would often get that guarded, careful feeling; but Hyeyoung totally goes for it. I once had a conversation with Hyeyoung that ended up as one of life mottos…

RHY: Did we?

GKP: I asked her ‘What kind of actress do you want to be?’ She replied, ‘Rather than deciding what kind of actress I want to be, I would like to make myself happy.’ Back then, I used to say a lot prettily-packaged words about acting when I was asked; when I heard what Hyeyoung said, I was deeply impacted. After that, ‘to be a happy Go Kyung Pyo’ became one of my goals.
Cosmo: When you two meet up, what do you talk about? Do you give each other advice about roles and the such?

RHY: When I’m with Kyung-pyo, our conversations are mostly about dreams or the future. We are probably idealists…?

GKP: We will talk like this. No matter if it can come true or not, it’s satisfying to even just have a conversation about it. We believe we’ll make it come true at some point.

RHY: Ah, we also talk about this: ‘I watched this Hollywood film the other day, the main character totally looks like you. If you played that role, it’d suit you so well.’
Cosmo: So, in preparation for your expansion into the overseas market, are there any roles you would like to recommend to the other person?

GKP: Jennifer Lawrence in ‘Silver Lining Playbook’!

RHY: I would really love to try that! When we were taking the photos just now, Kyung-pyo reminded me of Robert De Niro in ‘Taxi Driver’. I think he can pull off those kinds of roles well.

GKP: I really love that movie! It’s my number 1 favourite.
Cosmo: You must have thought that you would act together in a project at some point, but this day came earlier than expected, right? What were your feelings upon discovering that you were cast in ‘Reply 1988′ together?

RHY: I was actually in ‘Escape’ very briefly but we didn’t share any scenes. When we spoke on the phone back then, we talked about how it would be good to do a project together, ‘let’s meet on our next project!’, etc. But to actually see this come true, it’s quite wondrous.

GKP: Yep. (Ahn) Jaehung-hyung (T/N: he plays Junghwan’s hyung) is also in this project. Hyung, Hyeyoung, Hyeri and I all went to the same school, it’s so wonderful to see them all on the same set. It’s so much fun.
Cosmo: The year 1988 is before either of you were born. In that era, there’s the word ‘불알친구’ (bosom buddies) but not the word ‘남사친’ (male friend). What would you call a friend of the opposite sex that you are not dating?

RHY: Can’t we have ‘boy bosom buddies’ and ‘girl bosom buddies’?

GKP: Actually, I think people used to be even closer back then. We weren’t as affected by the media’s portrayal of male-female relationships, so you would just treat a girl like she was a one of the guys… not just as a neighbour, but as a part of your own family. I become nostalgic for that kind of atmosphere between people.
Cosmo: This is actually a story of your parents’ youth. How do you get the references of that era when you act?

GKP: In the drama, my character was born in the year 1971 and Director Jang Jin was also born in 1971, so I went to ask him about his experiences. However, when you think about it, the actors in sageuks also have to understand their characters and present them well; it must be impossible for them get all the details right. The best we can do is to get as close as possible.

RHY: Even though I’ve never experienced this era, I laugh and cry when reading the script. There is something in there that surpasses its particular era, telling a story that resonates with our common human emotions.
Cosmo: You two have been friends for six years, right? What would like to see your friend be like at 10 years?

RHY: I just wish that Kyung-pyo would be happy.

GKP: Me too. It’d be too much for me to talk about what kind of person or actress she should be… I just want my friend to live a life free from too many woes.
Cosmo: Last question: Say something that will prove ‘I can do this much for my friend!’.

GKP: This kid likes travelling, so I want to supply her with the funds to travel – no matter within the country or overseas.

RHY: I want to bring Kyung-pyo and try a hitchhiking trip just like we promised to do so.

GKP: That’s what I’m talking about.

http://paper-box.tumblr.com/

Ей подружка посоветовала его спросить, чтобы понять точно нравится она ему или нет. И Хван понимает, что это признание. Его глаза ))
Ask him whether you should go on a blind date. If he is against it, then it means that he likes you.
Szaffi вне форума   Ответить с цитированием