Фансаб-группа Альянс представляет... русские субтитры к dorama и live-action - Показать сообщение отдельно - Властитель солнца / The Master's Sun (Корея, 2013 г.)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 05.07.2013, 09:43   #6
Plappi

Поблагодарили 8,204 раз(а) в 713 сообщениях

ужастик не для впечатлительных
В камео приглашены Park Se Young и Jin Yi Han
Пак Хён Сик из ZE:A выходит с проекта.
На читку Чжи Соп тоже в шляпе пришел, как Джуня...

Кадры со съемок.:

поцелуйчик

сюжет первых двух серий:

Here is the brief story of ep 1~2
Since Miss Tae Gol Shil lost her parents by traffic accident, she sees ghosts. Every night various ghost come to her and ask(?) help to solve their problems. So Tae has to grant their wishes just to be free from them. She can't sleep at night, so she is sleepy all day long.
One night on the dark street, she meets a car and is given a drive. It was Mr. Joo's car.
She even sees a girl ghost next to him, who was his ex-gf who died long time ago.
But she finds something strange, when she touches his body, all the ghosts around her disappear! He is the man who can make her sleep.
(This street scene was the first filming of SJS, so episode 1 is mainly Miss Joo's various activities to grant ghosts' wishes, just like the movie Sixth Sense.)
Mr. Joo is the CEO of big shopping mall. He tries to hold a wedding ceremony of a popular football star and actress in his shopping mall. It will be a great chance to advertise his mall. But Miss Tae does some action and it causes the wedding canceled. Mr. Joo is angry and come to Miss Tae's house at night to blame her. Miss Tae who is sleepy but can's sleep, comes out and sees him and says,
"Ah it' you. Come in and let's sleep together. I will be able to sleep only beside you."
"I've met enormous girls rush at me thanks to my look and money, but you're the first girl who try to hit on me with smelly hair."
soompi
Plappi вне форума   Ответить с цитированием