Осторожно, урод! / Ugly Alert (Корея, 2013 год) - Страница 3 - Фансаб-группа Альянс представляет... русские субтитры к dorama и live-action
Вернуться   Фансаб-группа Альянс представляет... русские субтитры к dorama и live-action > DORAMA, АНИМЕ И LIVE-ACTION > • K-drama - корейские дорамы > • 2011 - 2013 гг
Справка Пользователи
Наш треккер
Онлайн-кинотеатр
В контакте
Календарь Поиск Сообщения за день Все разделы прочитаны

Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 01.05.2013, 17:02   #1
Ksilnew

Я всех люблю почти...

Поблагодарили 1,539 раз(а) в 69 сообщениях
Южная Корея Осторожно, урод! / Ugly Alert (Корея, 2013 год)

Осторожно, урод!
Ugly Alert

Название: Ugly Alert / 못난이 주의보 (Motnani Joouibo)
Альтернативные название: Мой уродливый братец / My Ugly Brother / Bravo My Life
Страна: Южная Корея
Дата выхода: 20 мая 2013
Канал: SBS
Продолжительность: 120
Жанр: семейная драма
Режиссёр: Shin Yoon Sub (Принц, который живет на крыше)
Сценарий: Jung Ji Woo

В ролях:
Описание:
Im Joo Hwan, демобилизовавшись из армии в феврале, возвращается на экраны. Новая дорама будет подчеркивать значение семьи среди людей, не связанных кровью.
Жизнь свела двух посторонних людей вместе благодаря родителям. Они смотрят друг на друга свысока, ревнуют к другим членам семьи. Им придётся пройти через многое, чтобы научиться понимать и ценить друг друга.

Im Joo Hwan выступит в роли Кон Чжу Су, человека, неудачно складывающаяся жизнь которого влияет на всех, окружающих его людей. Kang So Ra сыграет невинную и наивную внучку основателя модного дома, в котором работал Кон Чжу Су. В сюжете дорамы ожидаются месть и любовные интриги.

Последний раз редактировалось Jenetschka; 07.06.2013 в 20:22
Ksilnew вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
25 пользователя(ей) сказали cпасибо:
AngelMa (03.05.2013), Hatshepsut (01.05.2013), kazreti (17.05.2013), Ksenia (01.05.2013), Lemur (12.10.2015), lyubana_lyubik (06.05.2013), Mar222ina (29.07.2013), msv24 (12.06.2013), Szaffi (01.05.2013)
Старый 20.05.2013, 14:27   #21
Szaffi

Поблагодарили 2,073 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

Сегодня начало показа!
Szaffi вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 23.05.2013, 18:04   #22
Изабелла

Ээх как же хочется посмотреть дорамку с переводом)))
Старый 23.05.2013, 18:14   #23
Szaffi

я пока ангсаба не вижу, китайские сабы на след день появляются

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ouP9D-1wc7k/
raw online, если кому интересно посмотреть
они с папашей - забавная команда ))
уже 4 серии вышли, примерно по 40 минут.
показ каждый день с понедельника по пятницу.

спойлер:

после 10 лет тюрьмы, герой устроился посыльным в фирму главной героини.
на англ. события в 1 эпизоде:

“UGLY ALERT episode 1
(raw trans from chinese sub)
UGLY ALERT
EP 1 RAW TRANS FROM CHINESE SUB
================================
Start of scene: It shows 2 guys fighting
Someone is narrating, I guess it is Hyunsuk (HS)
You are such a despicable guy
Why are you always provoking me?
Why did my mother ever want to raise a person like you!
After he threw a few punches at the guy
HS: In future, do not provoke me if you do not have the confidence!
Joon So (JS) came running to HS,
JS: I thought you had made peace, friends shouldn’t be fighting
as HS was walking away: Why must I made peace with such a person!
JS walked to the friend standing there “Are you alright?” “What are you doing always provoking HS?”
“If you do not provoke him first….”
JS put a hand on the guy’s shoulder and the guy came falling down
JS saw the guy’s dead!
A woman holding a boy’s hand: “Son..no matter what happen, we can’t give up on our family members”
Next scene:
The Father running to the front of the bus to save his wife.
JS: My mum said no matter what happen, we can’t give up on our family members, but at the moment I realised sometimes I must let go and then we can grab tighter
JS started to put blood all over his body (If you asked me it is pretty dumb thing to do)
————————
Year 1995
Shows a man and a child JS peddling medicine
The man later push an envelope to JS at the train station “You need not fetch him personally”
JS: But he is my father
Man: If you can’t handle it, come look for me, I have no problem feeding the 3 of us.
JS hug man: I really dunno how my father knows a good friend like you
Father came out of prison
JS scolding the father, the father is always going to prisons, the father seems a bit embarrassedd and turn the JS over, and JS seems stunned to see a woman standing there
Then the father told him “She is going to be your mother” (Wow!! How did a guy in a prison manage to nab a rather decent woman as wife immediately after his release! I can’t believe it! But that’s drama!)
The woman introduced herself and hope that she can get along with JS
JS thought that this is the first time he sees an angel.
(The threesome introduction is super long! Yawn!)
Back in the house (a very decent house), the mother introduce the new father to her 2 kids.
Her daughter “Mother, don’t you think that you are too much! We already disagree and yet you are still doing it!”
Mum: I get to choose my husband
Young HS: But isn’t this too much! Our father is much more handsome. But look at them! They look like beggars!
Mum: they will look good too if they washed up.
Girl: After washing they willl look good, are they doctor?
(think perhaps their real father is a doctor)
Mum: Who said that my husband has to be a doctor?
Girl: At one look, we know that they are not good, why are you still marrying him?
Mum: Because I love him, will it do?
She got the pair to wash up. Then the next day, they can register their marriage and take photo.
JS is asking the same question on my mind, how did his father nab a woman like that in retention centre.
The kids continue to question the mum that if they are important to her, she shouldn’t be marrying such a person. Mum tried to convince the kids that he is a man who will treat them like a birth father
HS: I do not want to be a son to such a man.
Mum continues to convince her kids.
In the bathroom, father replied “It is destiny” JS can’t believe it and question his father if he is out to cheat the lady, lying that after selling a 10billion land, they will be happpy etc etc.
JS still can’t believe that the decent woman will marry his father (I wouldn’t either)
Father said dun you think it is a miracle?
JS: My father said something right, it is a miracle for us to have a family. So I am determined not to be thrown out by them.
Father as he push the swing,”Who can believe that one day we will be staying in a house with a swing in the court yard”
HS and sister came out and told them off that they can’t use the swing cause it was made by their father.
Girl told them not to use anything that belong to their father.
JS and dad promise not to touch anything.
[such a reverse in plot, usually it is the poor woman who married to rich man’s family, and suffers the wrath of the man’s kids]
Father told the kids, if you do not wish to call me Ahjussi, you can call me “you”
Oh my! The man is really snoooping so low to please the pair of brats so as not to be chase out.
JS: I know that there are a lot of things I can’t do in this house, therefore I must try to keep the promise on not touching anything to continue to stay in this house.
The father and son seem more like handyman or servants than new family members.
When JS knew that the lady is a nurse, he questioned his father again, how did he con a nurse to be his wife as he is a ex-con convict
The brats came out when they heard him said ex-con.
JS: Now I learn too that in order to stay in this house, I need to watch my mouth.
After cleaning up, JS went to the hospital to look for his new mum…he looked like totally in love with her.
The mum found him and she asked did he come to ask her things, JS shyly took out the envelope of money and gave to her. Mum asked how he got this much of money. JS told her that it is from the uncle he used to work for. Mum asked what he has been working as, he said that he had been peddling medicine, mum said that it is cheating the farmers money. As JS isn’t aware that that is a wrong thing to do, but mum said that it is wrong.
Mum asked why he is giving her the money. JS said that he just wanted to give it to her, he is thankful that she is willing to live with them and thought of giving her something.
Mum returned the money to JS asking him to buy books etc, JS insist on her keeping telling her to get his father a new suit for the wedding shoot.
MUm said she is happy to receive pocket money from her son.
Mum asked if JS is happy to have her as mother but why he isn’t calling her Mum
JS said because he felt sorry.
JS thought if he start calling her MUM he is worried that the miracle will disappear. that’s why he doesnt dare to call , he felt that only her real kids deserve to call her mum.
This is the first half of the episode.
I salute all subbers! Tough job, so I only put dialogue which I do not know how to summarise and the rest I did a summary. Hope you can get a feel of the episode.
Photoshoot, JS, father and mum are happy with the pair of brats who refuse to smile.
They proceed to a restaurant for a meal.
Father seeing the brats not eating and asked if they prefer to eat something else.
Girl insult him by saying that he shouldn’t be acting like he is spending his money when he is spending her mother’s money.
Mum warned her daughter not to be rude, HS said but we know that he is an ex-convict.
Mum said so, Girl: we will not object if he is a respectable doctor and can earn money like our father who worked as a doctor and even got awarded.
Mum said “I chose him, he saved me when I was young. But that is not the reason I love him. He is your father now, JS is now my son. In future I will support your decision on who you wish to love too. So you have to respect my wish too. This is not a request , this is an order. Eat!
Eat like it taste good!
JS thought In future I will find a woman like Mum (LOL he loves a woman who is fierce)
JS attended school, he never attended school much so now he has to study fourth grade even though he is 13 and in the same class as the brat girl (now I know her name Jinju) and made to sit next to her. She shifted her table away from him and told him to pretend not to know her.
JS thought But it is a fact that we know each other and this fact will be known soon enough.
True enough.
Their mum came to school to give them injection. All the kids know that is Jinju’s mum, JS probably hope to get out before the kids find out their step sibling relation, tried to run away but was found out and their mum openly called him son. And became known that she has remarried. The mum told the teacher to look after her new son JS, Jinju heard that and ran away.
Mum confronted JJ if she find its embarrassed to have her mum remarried. JJ asked don’t she find it an embarrassement to have a 13 yr old son who attend 4th grade.
Mum tried to convince JJ to accept them. JJ cried and can’t make herslef accept them and vow that she will not fall in love with such a person and not get married nor have children.
JS thought: To us maybe a miracle, but for HS and JJ,it is a hard to accept fact and that is why he understand how they treated them like worm
JS went to beg his teacher to transfer him to another class, lying that he was ostracised.
An old man came, I think it is the principal and decided to talk to JS, JS said that he felt sorry for JJ,
JS managed to transfer to another class, a boy started to tease JJ that her name now is not Kim Jinju but Gong JinJU, JJ got angry and threw something on the boy became injured. Her mum has to apologise to the boy’s mum
The siblings were talking in the courtyard. JJ said she will not become like her mum, HS said he wants to be like his real dad.
JS came in the peddling costume and tried to cheer HS and JJ. HS started to laugh while JJ tried to contain her laughter and told HS to leave. JS is happy that he made HS laugh.
Show the newly married manning the store and flash back to how they met again. Father was in pain and wheeled to the hospital and met mum. They were childhood friends, mum was apologetic that if it wasn’t because of her , he will not have become so. Dad said he is an orphan and that her parents will not allow her to marry him. She said that he didn’t fight with thugs to save her, he will not be chased out of the village and that he is her first love.”
— trans credit @k_craze via soompi ugly alert thread

на англ. 2 эпизод:

UGLY ALERT
EPISODE 2 TRANS FROM CHINESE SUB
Cr soompi @karenkdrama :

***As i’m still not very familiar with the names, i will use these terms till i finished all the translation and will edit into their names when i’m done. In the meantime, hope this helps you to understand the drama….. cheers! ***

begining showing the recap of episode 1…

Mother : I’m sun hye, are you happy with me?
Daughter(JJ): this is made by my father, do not touch
son(HS): do not touch, understand..
JS: what lies did you say this time?? How can a nurse be interested in you?
Mother : this is our fate, our destiny
Father: save me, i have a son…
mother sang man oppa??
mother: if it’s not for me, you wouldn’t have become like this…
father: i’m tired, i’m going in to sleep..
mother: oppa, do you know, you are my first love……

Begins the second episode…..

Mother Sun Hye went into father sang man’s hospital room..

Sang Man saved his yougurt drink and gave it to SH at the counter, the next time he has another, he drops it into her pocket….

SH enters SM’s room to find it empty, she ask the nurse where has the patient gone to and found out that he has discharged already.
She saw a bottle of yourgurt drink on the table.

SH visit SM at the prison,
SM : SH, why are you here. Go, you shouldn’t be here
SH : sit down
SM : what’s there to sit down,..quick go
SH, i said sit down..
SM : say what you need to say and then leave this place asap
SH: come to think of it, i have always receive blessings from you, long ago, you will pick the freshest strawberry and leave it on my window.
When it rains, you will be drench just to bring me an umbrella, even in the hosiptal, you did the same..
Sm: what is that, just yourgurt drink …. oh, please leave this place,..
SH : so from now on, it’s time for me to be nice to you
SM: what does that means??
SH: From first love to being final lover, isn’t it fate/destiny?…….

Back at the home scene

JJ is seen studying and JS walks in..
JJ: what???
JS: washing laundry
JJ threw the dirty laundry at JS and went back to study, JS picks up at went to wash in the toilet… Mother SH walks in

SH: why use hand to wash when you can just put them in the washing machine to wash??
JS : It’s cleaner to wash by hands
Sh : you didn’t move into this house to be a housemaid
JS : But i’m happy
SH : ok, then enjoy your happy lifestyle here….my elder son…

SH left the toilet and JS is seen washing happily, followed by mopping the floor thereafter….

JJ walk out of the toilet and mother was preparing meals in kitchen.
SH told JJ : Your brother has done all the household chores, aren’t you a little embarrassed ??
JJ: he enjoys doing…(and walks back to her room)
SH sighs….”yah, JJ” she calls after her
JJ : must you call me in that manner, i’m already feeling confuse and now, you are acting in this way…
SH: oh, sorry.
JJ : let me clear up my mind a little, so please do not disturb me..(and with that, she slam her room door!!)
Sh :… you see,…it’s menopause period….(

HS(younger brother) is in his room, reciting the funny song JS sang to them when they were at the swing….(so cute)
mum walks in and gave him a fright..

HS: i’m studying,…memorizing…
SH: I thot you have done so already, have you forgotten?
HS: forgot a little..
SH: oh, what happen…. anyway, come out for dinner..

All at the dinning table, JJ tried the soup and said

JJ: Mum, what can you do right? You can’t choose a good husband and now you can’t cook well, how can i eat this??
SH: You have always been eating the meals i prepared, why be so picky now?
JJ: but i told you i’m at puberty age now….
HS: What is the soup today?
SH: it’s kimchi soup
JJ : kimchi soup without kimchi, does this make sense??
SH: Oh dear, i was still thinking what did i miss out??

JS stands up and said “My dear ladies and gentleman, just wait for a second….” and with that, he took the soup and started cooking, turning the bland soup into a pot of sumptuous soup.

Mum tried the soup,..
SH: wow, so tasty.. should now call you president kong/chef kong…aigoo, the two of you are like me, unkind natured, if it’s tasty, should give praise and say that it’s tasty, then the chef will be happy
JJ : you can now take this as your hobby….
SH : both of you really know how to “order” people
JJ : HS and i have something to discuss with you
Sh : if it’s about the marriage, then forget it
JJ: you think we don’t understand your character
SH:ok, then say what you want
JJ : Let us transfer to another school, then we can start using the surname kong in the new environment..
SH: then you have to take a bus to the new sch, are you alright with that?
JJ: for a inconsiderate mother, you do have lots of worries.

at the backlane where father Sm is selling cakes..

Sm: thanks you and pls come again
SH: i think you can stop for the day..
SM: there’re still people coming to buy the cake at this
SH: first day of work, isn’t it very tiring?
Sm: my wife works in the night and is busy in the day too, you are the tired one
SH: then earn lots of money, and i will also earn lots of money

At the kids room, JS woke up to cover HS with blanket and heard him spoke in his dream( i think he is reciting the song again) and this touches his heart..

back to father,…. some gangster walks toward him

SM: shouldn’t be any people around now(time to pack up and looking at his money bag)… so much money for a first day of work, SH sure is my lucky star/treasure..
Gangster came and asl SM for “protection money” or “license money” since he’s operating his business here. They mess up his store and beat him up and took his money, saying, next time, pay up first before you start your business”

JS came happily singing ” my younger brother is great…”
JS saw his father on the floor..”father, father…”

Father limp and walk with JS
SM: it’s embarrassing to go to your mum’s hospital.
JS: Our money are all take, where can we go..
SM: then son, shall we say there are 17 gangsters instead of 3??
JS: if there are 17 of them, you ill be dead by now..
Sm : then how about 10?? it’s very embarassing to say 3 only
JS: be it 10 or 17, the truth is there were 3 of them who beat you till this manner
SM: then can you think of my pride?? she think that i can fight very well
JS: so, you tell lies and self praise again??
SM : No like that,…if not, 1 vs 7?? and i was knock unconscious by one of them and in the end, ended like this..
Js: Why must you be a lier? might as well be an actor….
Sm: please son, let me look chivalrous..
JS : with your face like that, how can you look chivalrous

In the hospital
SH: Nothing serious, that’s lucky
SM: actually, i can win but i have to fight against 7
SH: is that a team of 7 prof fighter? more like a few street gangsters right?(i may hv gotten this wrong=()
Sm: son, you saw right, tell mum, dad fought against 7…
JS: dad was knock on his head or else he will win, it’s really a close fight, dad use all sorts of style…
SH: did you learn martial art too?
SM : who says you need to learn martial arts to be able to fight, i’m a born natural gighter…
SH: fighter , you mean…..

JS walking out of the hospital with mother, mum ask”how many are there? just two right: but JS replied, “no three….”(he let the cat out) ,
SM: so, you two plan all these details and stories??
JS: yes, on our way here
Sm: what a good pair of father and son, ok, go back, there’s nothing you can do here. I’ll stay with daddy. and you will be in charge of your sibling breakfast tomorrow…ok??
JS: OK, don’t worry…
SM:be careful( as JS turn to go and knock down something)
SM: My elder son, you know i especially love you (JS smile and walk off, blush and know down something again)

Back in the hospital bed room, Dad is making up his story about how he fought with those 7 people and defeated them….so Sm said that since he could fight them so well, those gangsters will not dare return right?? But dad said that next time, they may bring 17 people along …

Back at home,…

kids woke up for breakfast,

SH: nothing special, so sit down and eat.
HS tuck in happily only to see his sister giving him a stern look… HS stop eating
JS: Don’t treat me as a brother, treat me as a house maid, then it’s alright to eat, right?
HS: i also feels that way, sis
JJ : we are just eating what our housemaid has prepared….. (they started eating)
HS: then, from now on, you will do the cooking, don’t let mum do it…
JS happily agreed.
JJ: if mum wants to prepare and cook, you must stop her, you understand…
JS : yes, yes, eat more…
JJ; and just becoz we eat the food you prepare. doesn’t means that we are closer, understand
JS: of course, how can i be close to mistress and master of the house…
HS: BTW, why is mum not back yet??
JS: oh, dad has something to do at the suburb so mum will be back in a few days time..

JJ and HS walking to school

HS: nuna, that guy is not a bad person
JJ: Just becoz he cooks for you doesn’t mean he’s not the son of an ex convict. like father like son,
HS : oh i see
JJ : are you on his side now? if you are, i will break all relation with you too.
HS: no, no such thing, i forgot he is the son of an ex convict

Another day, mum walking to school with HS and JJ

mum: now that i have transfer you to new sch, r u satisfied?
JJ: alright
mum: JJ, do u know what i dislike most abt you??
JJ: must be a lot
mum : the one i dislike most…
JJ: go ahead and tell me..
mum: your tone, you speak just like me..
JJ: then, that’s becoz of you
mum, that’s why i’m tolerating, feel like caning you 12 time a day
HS : you ladies are really…..(both mum and JJ stared at him and he quickly walk away)

At the market place, father is seen serving pp coffee, informing pp that he has just open a small coffee kiosk and asking them to patronize his coffee in future
He is serving a lady when his wife came..

SH : did you pay the license fee before operating..
SM : yes i did. actually, i wanted to continue with the cake business but am afraid you will be worried, so i decided to stop..
SH: oh, thank you for yr thoughtfulness.
SM: are the kids happy with the new school
SH: they have to take a bus and travel 5 bus stop to school, but they r still happy at this moment
SM: we as adult have not show them enough concern
SH: all my fault
Sm: my fault, why marry me, such a guy..
SH: so that you can be a better person. that’s why (she hit his butt)
Sm: oh, this woman, so many pp here…. am i that sexy
Sh: please be more sensible…

At home, JS is seen cooking with mum, telling her to bring him the spring onion and stuff….she tasted the soup and ask why her soup doesn’t taste as good even when she used the same ingredients.. JS said that she must have put in different proportion as it should taste the same if all are the proportion is correct. mum ask where did he learnt to cook ..he said when he was staying with the drug peddler uncle who can cook well. to save more money, they bring food with them.

mum is very impressed with him and hug him. saying ” you have such a father, must be hard on you.”

HS came out of the room and saw them hugging and went into JJ’s room, feeling a little angry.
HS: why did mum love JS more than us?
JJ: you think so?
HS: she’s hugging him..
JJ: stupid, that’s becoz he’s an outsider and mum treat him well, we are mum’s children, so mum is more easy on us. you will see, mum will not do everything for him, when you grow up, you will understand that JS is just an outsider…understand
HS: i think so
JJ : what do u mean by u think so, u must remember that JS will forever be an outsider….

In school

JS scored 100 percent for all his subjects and is running home happily…but when he reach home, he saw his father at hm with the rest

SM: HS, you only got a mistake, why are you crying??
JJ : Hey, you..( looking at her mum), he told us we can call him that
SM: yes, i told them they can call me by that..
JJ: HS has never gotten mistakes in his exam and thay’s why he is crying over this mistake this time.
SM: really, wow, you are a genius…,
SH: HS, how many times have i told you…you are so stubborn , in exam, we are bound to make mistakes, why be so disappointed over one mistake..

hearing this JS crush and kept his exam papers in his pocket
SH: Js, you also got back yr exam grades right?
JS: no, i didn’t take it back, maths 70, korean language 75, science/sociology 65
SM: you are 13 and studying grade 4 and yet you get such low grades….see, HS, look at JS, he got such low grades and yet he is so happy/joyful

JS went to the toilet to wash up, he pat his head and encourage himself that he has done a great job, welldone…

mum called up sch and ask tr why JS didn’t get back his exam papers and was probably inform that he has gotten all 100 marks…

Dad is on his way for a drinking session with his friends and mum said that he ahs to bring extra money along..but dad said ” how do u know i don’t have enough money in my wallet”… and he left

Mum ask JS to go outside with him and said she will push him on the swing..but Js reject

mum: why?
JS: becoz i’m too heavy and the swing will break
mum: HS and JJ refuse to let u play with the swing?
JS: no, no such thing
Mum: then, i will sit and you push me..
mum: why did you lie that you didn’t take back the exam paper? why say you score 70 when you scored 100?
JS: sorry, i lied
Mum: becoz HS did a mistake and you lied that u didn’t do well also??
JS: i have no intention of asking HS and JJ to accept me as their elder brother, just hoping that they don’t dislike me, that’s all i ask.
they are willing to let me wash their cloths, eat the meals i prepared, laugh when i try to be funny, i’m already very thankful. If they know that i had 100 marks for my exams, i’m afraid all these will disappear and we will revert back to square one…so please, do not tell them my results.
mum: i will keep it a secret but u hv to do something for me
Js: what/ tell me, i will do anything
Mum: you have to push me as high as possible. i want to know how strong you ae, if it’s not high enough, i will disclose the secret..
JS: okie, i will try my very best..

Старый 29.05.2013, 16:26   #24
Szaffi

Дежавю
:

Главный герой ушел в тюрьму за "брата", его девушка вышла замуж за отца главной героини.
Nice guy практически.

прочитала расшифровку, не так все запущено
:

Папа у героини нормальный, хорошо обращается с женой. У них нет детей своих, какие-то проблемы. И бывшая девушка старается быть мачехой героини, которая воспринимает ее в штыки.

мимими:
Когда герой спал в парке под газетками, я расчувствовалась ...
Старый 03.06.2013, 17:26   #25
Ksilnew

Я всех люблю почти...

Поблагодарили 1,539 раз(а) в 69 сообщениях

Я видела ансаб только на 1 серию. Может, кто счастливее меня.
Ksilnew вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 05.06.2013, 19:39   #26
Бонист

Поблагодарили 835 раз(а) в 28 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Ksilnew Посмотреть сообщение
Я видела ансаб только на 1 серию. Может, кто счастливее меня.
Ансаберы проснулись и выдали ещё 3 серии.
Бонист вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 05.06.2013, 20:06   #27
Szaffi

неужеле появился ангсаб? я пока не встречала

UPDATE на сумпи выкладывают сабы, сделанные по переводу с китайских http://www.4shared.com/office/bq2Cm2...02130521.html?

Цитата:
Сообщение от Бонист Посмотреть сообщение
Ансаберы проснулись и выдали ещё 3 серии.
может кто-то возьмется за перевод на русский (ура, появилась надежда)

хотя не могу сказать пока, что дорама бомба (посматриваю в полглаза)

святой и слегка блаженный главгерой, героиня - умная, деловая, независимая.
может потом закрутиться. пока сложно сказать.

но главгерои очень привлекательны.

пока никаких вроде тайн рождения, но люди привыкшие к кдрамной логике приглядываются ко всем женщинам старшего возраста на предмет материнства главного героя, так как тема биологической матери главгероя нераскрыта, непорядок )))
Старый 06.06.2013, 20:12   #28
Szaffi

сегодня была забавная серия
главгерой так разволновался, что она к нему прикасается, что его начало тошнить. кажется в следующей серии она будет проверять теорию, что его тошнит от ее прикосновений. мы не против.
такой нежный и чувствительный герой тут.

Старый 07.06.2013, 08:28   #29
Бонист

Поблагодарили 835 раз(а) в 28 сообщениях

Обожаю героев, которые нервничают перед героинями. Надеюсь, что кто-нибудь решиться осилить такое большое количество серий. Серии не очень болтливые
Бонист вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07.06.2013, 17:44   #30
Szaffi

сегодня героиня предположила, что он гей, и тут же спросила ))
:

такими темпами к 120 у них уже внуки будут
Ответ