Гахо / Gaho - Страница 6 - Фансаб-группа Альянс представляет... русские субтитры к dorama и live-action
Вернуться   Фансаб-группа Альянс представляет... русские субтитры к dorama и live-action > DORAMA, АНИМЕ И LIVE-ACTION > • OST'ы, альбомы, концерты, ролики, mp3 и другое > • Корея > • Сольные проекты
Регистрация Справка Пользователи
Наш треккер
Онлайн-кинотеатр
В контакте
Календарь Сообщения за день

Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 23.02.2021, 14:00   #1
L-ly Charisma

Поблагодарили 154 раз(а) в 30 сообщениях
Южная Корея Гахо / Gaho

Гахо / Gaho

В оригинале: 가호
Настоящее имя: Кан Дэ Хо (강대호)
Дата рождения: 14.09.1997
Профессия: певец, автор песен и продюсер
Дебют: 02.05.2018
Агентство: Planetarium Records
Участник проекта: PLT
Дискография:

Альбомы:

11.12.2018 – Preparation for a Journey:

1. Intro: Stay Here
2. Preparation for a Journey (떠날 준비)
3. Going On
4. Then (그때)
5. Heaven

Синглы:
2021:
THE (совм. с Jian(지안))
HOME

27.03.2020 – A Song for You:

1. A Song for You
2. Beautiful

2019:

"Fly"
"Pink Walk"

2018:

"Stay Here"
"Preparation for a Journey"

ОСТы:

2020:
"Start Over" (시작) (Itaewon Class OST Part 2)
"Wish" (바람) (Stranger 2 OST Part 3)
"남자를 몰라" (2020)
"Running" (스타트업) (Start-up OST Part 5)

2018:
"Time" (시간) (The Time OST Part 1)
"Heart Is Beating" (그렇게 가슴은 뛴다) (My Secret Terrius OST Part 1)
"Not Over" (끝이 아니길) (The Last Empress OST Part 2)

Гахо также известен своими каверами известных песен, список которых будет составляться и пополняться.

Награды и номинации:
2021:
30-ая церемония Seoul Music Awards, номинация «OST Award» – на рассмотрении (работа «시작» (Start Over))

2020:
4-ая церемония Soribada Best K-Music Awards в номинации «Best Hallyu OST» (работа «시작» (Start Over))
12-ая церемония Melon Music Awards в номинации «Best OST Award» – номинирован (работа «시작» (Start Over))
22-ая церемония Mnet Asian Music Awards в номинации «Best OST» и номинирован на звание «Song of the Year» (в обоих случаях работа «시작» (Start Over))

Некоторые факты:

* Он не только поет, но и работает как продюсер и автор песен.
* Сценическое имя Гахо было его прозвищем в детстве и означает "благословение Божье".
* Он является частью проекта PLT, который является не группой, а звукозаписывающим лейблом. Музыка выпускается в сотрудничестве с другими сольными исполнителями под общим лейблом.
* Гахо является частью команды "Alphadict", состоящей из 8 человек, вместе с некоторыми другими солистами из PLT.
* Он присоединился к лейблу в результате того, что познакомился и дружил с другими артистами еще в средней школе, вместе сформировал "Alphadict".
* Первая песня, которую он спродюсировал, была “Come to me”, OST для дорамы " While you were sleeping”.
* Перед своим официальным дебютом в качестве солиста он исполнил песню "Time" как OST к дораме "Time".
* Гахо часто засыпает в студии.
*11 декабря 2018 года он выпустил свой первый мини-альбом "Preparation for a Jouney".
* Гахо считает свой голос своей "изюминкой" (привлекательной чертой).
* 10 июля 2019 года он открыл свой Youtube-канал.
* В юности Гахо был немного застенчив.
* Он обычно писал песни на лестничных клетках в школе после того, как его выгоняли из класса за разговоры.
* Поклонники называют Гахо “королем вокала”, что он считает почетным и лестным для себя.
* Первое, что он делает по утрам, - это бреется.
(странный "интересный" факт, но да пусть будет...)
cr. to Kprofiles.com

Страницы в Инстаграмме, TikTok, Твиттер, на Youtube

L-ly Charisma вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
5 пользователя(ей) сказали cпасибо:
kazreti (07.08.2022), Mar222ina (23.02.2021), perekatipo (03.12.2021), Zolotko (23.02.2021), Маха (23.02.2021)
Старый 06.12.2021, 21:12   #51
perekatipo

Поблагодарили 173 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

Притворитесь фанатом человека, с которым вы не знакомы:
perekatipo вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07.12.2021, 06:21   #52
perekatipo

Интервью для VIBE MAG: The Fireworks of Gaho Begin (на англ):
Перевод создан автоматически через Google Translate и вцелом размытый, но вполне читабельный. Вроде интервью о том же альбоме, но впечатления от него несколько иные. Переводить на русский не буду.

Источник - VIBE MAG, 24 ноября 2021

The 25-year-old Gaho's most splendid moment in his life, the youth in his twenties, was recorded in the album. Firecrackers fly in the sky and explode when they reach a high place, but their beauty is fleeting. However, the explosive emotions of that moment of joy leave a lasting impression. The album contains the story of Gaho who recorded that dazzling time through music.
15 songs (опечатка?), 52 minutes playlist

Q. This is the first full-length album after 3 years since debut. You've been releasing your work in a variety of forms without a break in the past, is there any special meaning to a full-length album?
It's my first full album. It's also the album I've always wanted. It seems that the meaning of regularity also means that it is the beginning for Gaho. I think it's an album with a bigger size than a single to tell the story of Gaho. I think the meaning alone is special.

Q. While working as a singer-songwriter, it was often seen that he worked on the melody and lyrics himself and the rest of the production and arrangement was done with his colleagues.. Is there any special reason?
After meeting with all the musicians in the company, after completing the basic work, a colleague builds up the work and divides the work during that time. I do ask experts for production and functional parts, but I also participated in the production for this album and worked to make it in the direction I drew.

Q. In this album, Gaho took part in everything other than the music itself. If you could explain your own style that Gaho wanted to express in other creative areas, such as album design or video, what would it be?
The point was to make it ‘without clear standards’ from the concept stage. If a concept is the standard that makes one theme come to mind, I had a big idea that this full album would contain the musician Gaho, who has various aspects, rather than presenting a concept. So, I set a big frame for the keywords “youth” and “passion” and worked on the overall song accordingly.

Q. So the album title is Fireworks?
Fireworks is an expression that is compared to the present-day blessings. I'm 25 now, and my current family is young, full of energy, and I want to keep coming up with various ideas and experimenting. I put the various emotions felt by me, my friends, colleagues, and the youth around me in the album. I compared that youth, the most shining period of my life, to a fireworks display.

Q. In the 12 songs in the album, you can feel Gaho's wide musical spectrum, who has tried various things. What kind of attempts did you make in terms of sound or instrument composition, and I wonder what aspects of the songs you are satisfied with.
Most of this album focused on thinking about and talking about my anguish and my identity. Since each song contains symbolic emotions, the mood of the songs was expressed in various ways, and I tried to include various instrumental compositions and vocal parts. Among the songs on the album, ‘high’ and ‘lost my way’, I think these two songs represent the current me well.

Q. While you were working on an album with 12 songs in a long breath, did you even consider the composition of the triumph different from when you were working on a single song or a mini album?
Talking about Gaho's 12 emotions is the storytelling of this album. The title song 'Right Now' contains a variety of feelings ranging from the feeling of emptiness that young people feel to the emotion of life, and the emotions that I felt as a young man. I think you can empathize with the various emotions that not only me, but all people in their 20s think represent this period.

Q. If you look at the artists who participated in the album, you can see musicians who constantly appear, such as Hyun, Ownr, and Jisang. Can you introduce Gaho's musical comrades?
These guys are very versatile in many ways, from playing musical instruments to composing and producing MIDI. The abilities of my friends are good, but above all, they are people who fit well with my music and we can think about directions together, so I have been constantly working with them.

Q. Since their debut, songs from various OST albums have been particularly popular. Was there a difference in terms of work or approach between the experience of making a song as a soundtrack for a work and the experience of creating for your own album?
Apparently, the songs I composed are rather easy to sing because I already have the basic direction of how I should sing them. In the case of the OST, it was different in that I had to put my own emotions and colors on it because the intention of the creator was clear. Still, I always enjoy working on OSTs in that I can always create a new, different feeling for myself.

Q. What kind of music did you grow up listening to a lot, if you could introduce a musical role model that inspired you a lot, your favorite musicians, genres, and Gaho’s taste in other music?
Imagine Dragons' intense and explosive sensibility suits my taste. If there is an opportunity to collaborate together, it would be like a dream, and I have a desire to make music that is stronger and more explosive than ‘Ride’ in the future.

Q. You already have many global fans. Regarding the hot reaction of overseas fans, what kind of musical point do you think Gaho drew love from fans of various cultures?
I don't know exactly what overseas fans see and love me (laughs). In my opinion, I think the pop element, which may be a bit rare in K-Pop, played a role in capturing the ears of many people.

Q. Now that the regular album was released to the world, how did you feel?
I've been preparing for this album for a long time, so I only knew it, but when it was released to the world, it was very cool, but I felt sad that it had left my hand as if it had been sent to the world. There are times when I still feel regretful, but I think it is because I got attached to the songs I worked on. But now, many people listen to my songs, and I want you to know that Gaho has such thoughts and that Gaho's music world is like this.

Q. Is there any message you want to convey to the public and fans who will listen to this album?
When the regular album is released and you listen to the title song, you can feel the grandeur of the atmosphere I was trying to express. The regular album is also a collection of the various thoughts of young people in their 20s, so I hope you enjoy all the tracks and feel the diverse musical spectrum. Through this interview, I think you will be able to enjoy my music even more if you listen to the songs while thinking about what kind of personality and atmosphere they might have!
Старый 09.12.2021, 04:04   #53
perekatipo

OST к игре Dungeon & Fighter?
Я нашла, что они соревновались с Lucy кто будет исполнять новый OST к игре. Вот тут само соревнование - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfl9tpg2jeQ

Gaho & Kave, Ahn Bo-Hyun My Wish on Wind - 바람을 OST 30.12.2020:

Гахо говорит по-английски лучше, чем пару лет назад:
Старый 09.12.2021, 22:16   #54
perekatipo

[Live/4K] 가호(Gaho)_Right Now:
Старый 09.12.2021, 22:39   #55
perekatipo

[Visualizer] Как луна:

[Visualizer]Высоко:
Старый 09.12.2021, 23:03   #56
perekatipo

Пару лет назад вообще никакой информации не было. А сейчас чуть ли ни каждый день что-то выкладывают и берут интервью для фанатов из разных стран.

Интервью для филиппинского "Космополитан" 18.11.21:

Arirang Radio - переводится на английский ведущим 26.11.21:
Part 1

Part 2

Предыдущее интервью для Arirang 18.5.2020:

Интервью для ESQUIRE Korea 28.5.21:
Старый 10.12.2021, 20:30   #57
perekatipo

Реакция Гахо на русский рок: