Роза - символ любви / Kularb Rai Kong Naai Tawan (2014 год) - Страница 2 - Фансаб-группа Альянс представляет... русские субтитры к dorama и live-action
Вернуться   Фансаб-группа Альянс представляет... русские субтитры к dorama и live-action > DORAMA, АНИМЕ И LIVE-ACTION > • THAI-Lakorn - тайские лакорны > • 2013-2014 гг.
Регистрация Справка Пользователи
Наш треккер
Онлайн-кинотеатр
В контакте
Календарь Сообщения за день

Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 17.05.2013, 19:45   #1
msv24

Поблагодарили 6,937 раз(а) в 548 сообщениях
Таиланд Роза - символ любви / Kularb Rai Kong Naai Tawan (2014 год)

Название: Kularb Rai Kong Naai Tawan
Производство: Таиланд
Год: 2014
Начало показа: 8 февраля 2014 (пятница-воскресенье)
Продолжительность: 15 серий
Жанр: романтика / комедия
Канал: CH7
Компания: Polyplus
ОСТы: http://vk.com/audios-17901093?album_id=47536390

В ролях:
Mai Davika - Rosaline
Kan Kantathavorn - Tawan
Nam Rapeepus Akapankul play as Peera
Yumiko Suchiya play as Namkarng
Supakorn Pratheptingthong play as Kititud
Кратип / Kratip Chawallakorn play as Ouisawadee
Nont Aumranont play as Dacha
Ариса Вил / Arisa Win - Malai
Notes CharngYim play as Grandfather Chan
Baeng (Duck) CharngYim play as Grandfather Narong
Rathee Witwas play as Mali
Jack Fanchan play as Yah
Sutida Hongsah play as Ung
Achira Tario play as Artit

Описание:
Он агроном, у него цветочная ферма, любит природу и предпочитает держаться подальше от городской суеты. Она взбалмошная суперзвезда, не обращает внимание на других и предпочитает город. Что произойдет, если судьба соединит противоположности...

фото:

Смотреть без ансаба - http://vk.com/videos-63875716?section=album_56022877
http://www.watchlakorn.in/tag/%E0%B8...B8%B1%E0%B8%99
https://ok.ru/profile/592837741082/video/c2237722
Смотреть с ансабом - http://drama3s.com/drama/kularb-rai-...awan-2685.html

Последний раз редактировалось msv24; 07.01.2020 в 19:14
msv24 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
23 пользователя(ей) сказали cпасибо:
D.K.A (23.10.2013), galya1981 (17.05.2013), Hatshepsut (17.05.2013), Jasormin (18.05.2013), kazreti (23.06.2013), mai (17.05.2013), Naturalesa (01.03.2020), Sandairina (19.05.2013), Алена (18.05.2013), завиSSимая (04.03.2014)
Старый 24.02.2014, 23:29   #11
Servina Yan

Новость просто отличная! У нас вроде как еще никто с оригинала не переводил лакорны. Или я ошибаюсь?

Команде остается пожелать только быть чертовски везучими, а редактору - стальных нервов.
Старый 24.02.2014, 23:32   #12
elena2310

Поблагодарили 340 раз(а) в 24 сообщениях

Девочка вообще сокровище. Таких нужно беречь и лелеять, пылинки сдувать и не забывать работой обеспечивать )))
Женька, помнишь идею с переводом проектов Понга? Есть пара лакорнов, ансаб на которые отсутствует, а тут.... Эх, мечтать не вредно, где моя губозакаталочка...

Я думаю насчет нервишек у редактора сомневаться не стоит. Я ей печенюшки с тортиками каждый день обещала поставлять. А в самых тяжелых случаях - валерьяночкой буду отпаивать, так что систр...
elena2310 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03.03.2014, 07:18   #13
msv24

Какие шикарные новости! Я в восторге! Неужели наступила новая эра?
Ура! Буду ждать перевода этого проекта.) Вроде пишут в лакорне будет 16 серий. Лакорн заканчивается в выходные.

Журнал:

кредит на фото
хэппи энд:
Старый 13.03.2014, 05:28   #14
Jasormin

Поблагодарили 1,717 раз(а) в 286 сообщениях

После последнего MV и прочтения всех новостей прямо прыгать хочется)))) троекратное ура!! безнадежное безансабное дело с любимой актрисой превращается в будущий проект! Спасибо громадное заранее переводчику и удачи всей команде!
Jasormin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 16.03.2014, 21:11   #15
kazreti
Помним... Любим... Скорбим...
Твой Альянс

Поблагодарили 54 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

Подробное описание на английском от KudaLakorn
*:

Rosalin or Rose (Mai Davika) is the epitome of an heiress. She is the only heiress to Grandfather Narong, the owner of Hotel Queen Rose. Rose is spoiled, she always get what she wants ever since she was little. She throws a fit at everyone and anyone, even at her own grandfather for telling her that she should be an intern before she has a right to work for an administrative position at the hotel. Rose is pissed off at the fact that despite earning her Master’s Degree from abroad, she has to work for other people.
Rose decides to put her foot down and demands her administrative position or she will fly back abroad. She even throws a fit at Tawan (Kan Kantathavorn) who owns a flower farm called “Ban Rai Tawan” when he delivers the orchids for Rose’s welcome back party. But Rose is an heiress, she refuses to accept some orchids that came from a countryside’s farm. She believes she deserves roses that are grown abroad only. At the same time, Tawan refuses to take her crap and fires back insults. Rose retaliates by signing him a check in order to get him to admit defeat. Tawan tears up the check in return and tells her that she cannot buy him, no matter the amount of money.
During the ruckus, Rose is taken by a man high on drugs. He uses her as a hostage since he was fired by her. Rose orders Tawan to help her but he tells her that she needs to plead with him first. Tawan even taunts the man with the knife to stab Rose. Rose is angry beyond reasons but she has no choice but to plead for Tawan’s help. Tawan successfully rescues her from the addict. Rose hopes that she will never have to meet Tawan ever again.

However, the story does not end there as Chan, Tawan’s grandfather, is actually Narong’s best friend. In the past, Narong borrowed 20 million from Chan in order to build Hotel Queen Rose. Narong wants to meet up to pay him back the money, but Chan turns him down. Instead, he asks that if he can have Rose be his granddaughter-in-law instead. Narong is beyond ecstatic and accepts. He believes that Tawan will be able to change the wicked villain known as Rose into a lovely angel that she was before.
Rose is unable to accept this arranged marriage condition so she plans to flee back abroad. Peera, a close friend of Rose, along with his younger sister, Usawadee both continues to fuel the fire not to accept the marriage. At the same time, Tawan says that he would rather die than having to marry such a rotten rose. While he refuses to do so, a part of him wants to teach her a lesson. Chan and Narong are willing to compromise. They do not have to get married yet if they do not want to, but they must meet them halfway by allowing Rose to go live at Tawan’s farm for one year. After a year, they will not have to get married. But if she leaves before the year is over then the wedding will happen immediately. The heiress unwillingly goes to live at the farm.
The moment Rose steps her foot at the farm, Tawan orders his people to test her patience and the will to fight. He does not allow her to live her lavish lifestyles and forces her to work at the farm doing various things from fertilizing and feeding the pigs and other animals. But every time she is forced to work, Rose pays him back equally as terrible. She is known as a villain to everyone at the farm. Even though Rose is such a troublemaker at the farm, Namkang, Ung, and Atid who work at the farm for Tawan, is touched by Rose’s kindness that is hidden deep inside her tantrum throwing heiress facade. The three become her friends at the farm and they even root for her and Tawan to end up together.
Meanwhile, a daughter of a market lady named Malai goes around telling everyone that she and Tawan are together. She goes nuts when she finds out about Rose moving in with Tawan. Daecha, the son of a lumber businessman, falls in love with Rose at first sight. He knows in his guts that Rose is the one and tries to do everything in order to get her to be interested in him. When Tawan finds out about Daecha’s intentions, he begins to worry and pretty much shadows Rose wherever she goes. He knows for a fact that Daecha is not a good person.
As Tawan spends more time with Rose, his views of her begin to change. While Rose throws tantrums, there’s a sweetness and a bit naivete hidden within. He keeps his newfound feelings to himself since he believes that Rose is currently seeing Kittitat, a classmate of hers who is now a doctor. Not to mention that Peera continues to hound Rose nonstop. Is it possible that Tawan has fallen head over heels for this bratty heiress too?
Daecha’s underlings decide to help their boss by getting rid of Tawan by cutting the car’s brake line. However, Rose is in the car along with Tawan. As the car begins to head downhill, Tawan tries to hit the brake to slow down but fails and crashes into a car. He is gravely injured but does not tell Rose. The two get lost in the forest which worsens Tawan’s condition. The table is turned, now she is the one saving his life. As they spend time in the forest without other people around they grow closer and get through obstacles together. They begin to realize their feelings for one another. Finally, the two are able to make it out of the forest safely. Peera wants to take Rose back to Bangkok because he believes that Tawan is putting Rose’s life in danger. However, Rose has fallen for the farm and the farm owner as well.
When Malai finds out that Rose and Tawan are in love, she tricks Tawan into coming to see her by threatening to hang herself. Malee, Malai’s mother, drugs Tawan and he falls asleep. They create a scene where it looks like Malai and Tawan had slept together after they called Rose over. Rose hears Tawan’s voice calling out when she arrives and sees. She cries and decides to pack up her things and goes back to Bangkok. By the time Tawan wakes up, he nearly goes into a shock when he finds out that he has lost Rose. Will Tawan be able to turn the wicked rose into his angel once more?

kazreti вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 24.03.2014, 09:40   #16
msv24

Лакорн закончился. Итого 15 серий.

Выложили подробное описание 1 серии на английском в комментариях на блоге Лин. Скопирую сюда, а то потеряется.

Описание 1 серии - англ:
Kularb Rai of Nai Tawan
Translated by Patty

Chapter One: Meet Rosaline
The sport car pulled in real fast and hard, and parked loudly in fronted of Queen Rose Hotel, All the Call Men and the employees of the hotel many employees turned and saws, reacted like they has seen a ghost, they ran to standing in the rows. A beautiful woman comes out of the luxury sport car; it is Rosaline dresses in the brand name outfit from head to toes. With the red dresses and red lip matches the jewelry she worn, her aura of Hi-So is so strongly, but her faces is not in the good mood. In that moment she is ready to takes her anger on anyone whom crosses her path. Rosaline walked like she is the queen bee passes the employees of the hotel whom are standing there in two fronts, everyone bow their head to respecting her, like they are afraid of her. Rosaline took off her sunglasses and reveal her eyes that are ready to kill with her stare.
In the meeting room of the hotel, all the executive committee of the hotel sitting there shivered through their spine, awkwardness, and some are even sweating. Narong hitting the table real loud, all the executive committee are startled with fear.
“What are you afraid off, there is nothing to fear”, Narong told them in serious tone, dry throat, holding his hand to grasp the coffee mug, his hand is shaking, sipping his coffee trembling and could hold it together swallow his coffee, “There is nothing to worry about, not a bit”.
The truth is Narong are afraid in his heart just like the rests of everybody else in this room, his hand is trembling, putting his coffee down and spilling his coffee all over the table, it is like a bad luck, a hint of something bad is about to happened. Yoona, his personal secretary hurry to swipe and clean the table in her Korean accent.
“Tan Pratan ka, Err…Do you wants to changes a new ordered, sir?”
“No, even if I have to be died right now, I will never changes”
Suddenly there was a phone call directly to Yoona phone, Yoona pushes her Intercom set and replied.
“Hello”, eyes shocked, “Ha, she is here” Pooh, the door of the meeting room opened, Yoona could not hold it together, she retreated back to the wall.
“Dead, we are dead”
” Rose will give grandfather a chance, what position will grandfather putting me in charges of in The Queen Rose Hotel? In the news that Rose heard, tell you the truth that Rose can’t take it”, Rosaline opened the scene of complaining and weening. Narong stand up and signed, worry.
Rosaline walked in, the executive committee are startled and keep their head down afraid to making an eyes contact with her, Narong takes a deep breath, gathering his head, with his serious faces, emphatically.
” I will letting you the rank of CEO of the Queen Hotel”
Rosaline, whom are about to loosing it, started too calmed down and changes from Khun Nu Jom Ween into Khun Nu whom is cute, smiles happily.
“This I can accept, very cute”, Rosaline goes to hug Narong,” Thank you, I promises you grandfather, I will try my best to doing this job”.
“But it will have to be after you are passes job training from the bottom to the top, no accepting whatsoever!”
Rosaline whom are smiles happily, stops smiling, then her temper is about to explodes against.
“Grandfather, I will give you one more chances to changing your mind”.
“You are dreaming girl!”
“Don’t make me Jid (mad)” pointing out her finger, all the executives committee are now afraid, when they heard this word.
“I will give you a second chance to changing your mind, grandfather”.
“You can gives me many chances if you like, but the answered always will be NO, we will agreed on that”
“Then I will go back to England right now, and I will not come back against ever”
“But you just got here”.
“Then, what, grandfather wants me to clean a bathroom, makes up bed, and welcoming guests in this hotel”
“Taking luggage you are having to do.”
“This is the first times in my lives that grandfather dare offend Rose.”
“I did this for your benefit Rose. Rose are my hope, but Rose will never carried the burden and responsibility, if Rose does not have an experiences, never work hard, never know, never touches job every steps, every department of our hotel”.
Narong hitting the table loudly
“O.K., ka”, Rosaline said it confidently, did not surrender and hitting the table loudly, kick the table, head down and staring at Narong, “If you misses Rose that you can barely stand you can fly to England to visiting me.”
Rosaline staring at Narong stubbornly, and did not agree to Narong terms, Rosaline walked out of the room like she is about to loosing it. All the executives committee and Yoona sat terrified dare not leave comments. Narong looked at Rosaline whom walked out of the room disheartened with life.
Narong sit down in his work room and sight a weary, Narong pickup the pictures frame, the pictures of his son, and daughter in law staring still, with remorse eyes.
“Child, do you know that our little angel will turned to this, I am sorry that I raises my granddaughter not good enough, I feel guilty, but I will make Rose back to our lovely fairy same like she used to be and takes over our Hotel Businesses one day” Narong seedy down, “but I don’t know how, sight!”
Narong sight like there is no way out.
Rosaline walked furiously along the path of the hotel, the staff of the hotel in that area, retreated and try to staying away from her.
“If you thinks you can forces people like Rose, never”, the staff in that areas are afraid, but they are secretly glancing at Rosaline, Rosaline ween at them, “what are you staring at, don’t you have a job to do, I will fires all of you!”
All the staff of the hotel are afraid of her, they walked away that they collided at each other, Rosaline keep walking until she stop when someone gives her Tulip flower, it is Peera, Rosaline closes a friend.
“Poor, sympathetically, Tulip”, Peera handing her the Tulip flower, Rosaline froze and staring at him, “they feel sorry that their beauty cannot completes with the beauty of a woman name Rosie, whom are standing in front of me right here” Rosaline sigh with boredom. “You come back this times which mean we’d been living together finally, my loved.”
“How many times I have to tell you, don’t called Rose, my loved. I am not your loved”
Rosaline mood is not lifting up; she is ready to loosing it to anyone whom is getting in her way.
“Heh…Who makes my loves, Err…I mean Rosie Jids like this” Rosaline grasp the Tulip throw at the floor and stepping on it, like no cares in the world. Rosaline walked out of there. Peera are stunned, but followed her behind, “Rosie’s don’t like the flower I bring you, I will bring the new flower for you”.
“Yes, I don’t like the flower; I don’t like the person whom gives me flower. I’m frustrated, stresses, and wants to ween oh, it jids, get away, I don’t wants to see anybody faces”.
Rosaline walked away from Peera, Peera follows to comfort her.
“Calmed down, Rosie, what it is to takes to make Rosie’s stresses free, please tell me, I will anything for you Rosie”.
“If I do it that Rose came to England now.”
“Coming right up, you have those privileges right now, Ha! Goes back to England, No, don’t. I won’t let you go ever against.”
Rosaline walked near the electronic man whom is about to fixed the light bulb, and he accident drop the light bulb out of his hand, almost hitting Rosaline head.
“Ayh…”Rosaline ween at the electrician, “what crazy things are you doing right now, if my faces are disfigures who will take responsibility for this. Stupid, whom hires you guy to work here, hah!”
The electrician is afraid of Rosaline that he wai her.
“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry!”
“You are fires; get out… get out…get out right now!” The electrician is stunned that Rosaline are letting her frustration on him, he staring at her with vengeful eyes before he walked out of there. Rosaline continues walking while Peera follows her, Rosaline turned around and ween at Peera, “oys, stopped following me, it is annoying!”
Rosaline walked out frustrated while Peera staring at her wistfully.
Rosaline walked in front of The Ballroom, and then she stopped all of suddenly! Rosaline turned her attention inside that room, and she saw the hotel employees was decorating the room to welcome, Rosaline saw Yah and the staff helps decorated flowers, decorated many orchid flowers, she walked toward them.
“Takes the Orchid flowers out of my hotel, right now!”
Yah and the staff are startled, and turned their attention at her.
“Err…but my boss told me not to changes the plan, ever”, Yah told her.
“Big from somewhere that he defines me and disobeying my order, I give you a chance, either you change the flower for me or no job for you guy, which will you choose!”
“Then you will have to clear with my boss, yourself”.
Tawan carried many types of orchid flowers and walked toward them with a smiling in his face, Rosaline staring at him, not too happy, Tawan smiles are frozen just for a moments.
Rosaline is beautiful, very pretty, but bad personality and behavior.
“I am the only nieces of grandfather, the owner of this hotel, but I hated orchid flowers, what do you thinks you should doing with them”, Tawan gives her a wicked smiles.
“You wanted to changes my flowers plan, ma’am.”
“Yes! Look Krajok of Nai told me that you ordered not to changes the plan, but I ordered for nai to changes the flowers right now. Are you dared to defy me?”
“I would dare of defining you, I will changes for you.”
Tawan walked to put the orchid flowers in his hand to put it in the vases more, Yah and the staffs are stunned, Rosaline now are loosing it against.
“What crazy things are you doing right now?” Tawan keep decorated the flowers chilling, ignoring Rosaline cry-out for attention,” I asked you, what crazy things are you doing?”
Tawan turned around and replied.
“Changing the new flowers plan, looks, add more orchid flower, more, looking more than pretty then usual.”
“Opened your tiny eyes, Mr., what is the names of this hotel”, Rose talked in fronted of Tawan faces, Tawan turned around and looks at the sign names of the hotel, and turned back acting naive, “Err…Or you don’t know how to read in English, then I’ll tell you, it is said, “Queen Rose Hotel” it is mean ” The Queen of Roses”, Roses, and you still decorated my hotel with Orchid flowers, how stupid are you, I fires all of you guys out, takes the stupid orchid flowers with you, out of my hotel”.
“Go ween somewhere far away will you, I am beginning to getting annoy now, you are not the one hires me here, I am doing my works that I was assigning to, I’ll tell you something even any Angel or Taewada faces could not changing my flower plan if I did not gives a permission to changes “.
Tawan raises his voices loudly; all the hotel staffs in that areas turned and looks at him scare and retreated of him, they could not believes that someone can fight Rosaline.
“Listened against, changing the orchid flowers into roses right now, repeat, Roses!”
“Let me asking you something, you don’t like orchid flowers or you don’t like Thai flowers, really” , Tawan taunted and laugh at her, ” Ugh…having people like you here, Thailand did not improving.”
Now Rosaline are really mad.
“It’s….Jid”
Rosaline are really furious that she annihilated the orchid flowers decoration out, all the flowers flopped to the floor, and Tawan and Yah are shocked.
“Removed, takes them all out”.
Rosaline accidentally stepping on the orchid flowers on the floor, Tawan faces are pale with anger very much so.
“T….T….Trouble are here!” Yah retreated, afraid, because he known that Tawan loves his flowers like his lives.
“Takes your feet out of those flowers right now”, Tawan demanded in heatedly.
“Why, you loves it so much, loves it so much”, Rosaline taunted him by stepping it against, Tawan walked toward Rose and carried her, putting her in his shoulder, Rosaline are shock, and screaming loudly, “let go of me, you crazy bastard, you let go of me right now. You are disgusting, what are you doing.” Rosaline beating him up,” Let Go, let me go, you crazy, I said let me go. I fires you, let go!”
Rosaline struggle to strongly, Tawan is in irritation that he gripping on her body and spinning her around in circle. And then Tawan putting Rosaline down, Rosaline becomes nausea because of spinning around.
“You, you”
Rosaline was going to gives her a pieces of her mind, but she could no longer stand, feel dizzy from all the spinning that she felt to Tawan, lip Rosaline are connected to Tawan lip, Tawan could not supporting her.
Their lip meets, they accidentally kiss.
Their sparkle is flying. Lip of a woman and man meet, Rosaline eyes are bewilder frozen, Tawan eyes are also frozen as well, and Rosaline got her composition together and pushing him out of her, breathing heavily, very upset, and about to screaming loudly.
Inside the working room of Narong, Narong pick up Rosaline pictures up and staring at it, and sigh loudly, Yoona standing nearby organizing folder of document at the moment.
“If I cannot change you, then I have to find someone whom will help me, whom will be that man.”
Then Rosaline screaming can be heard throughout the hallway, loudly.
“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh……….”
Narong and Yoona are startled and dropping everything at once, both turned their attention at that screaming.
The sound of Rosaline screaming are heard throughout the building loudly, Rosaline are screaming while stomped her feet offensive, everyone in The Ballroom have to covered their ears.
“Enough, enough, stopped screaming already, it is enough”
“You crazy bastard, you kisses me, you pervert”, Rosaline is about to scream against.
“Don’t scream against, getting a grasping of yourself, you are the one whom comes to kisses me, I was just standing here mind, mine own businesses.”
” I’m going to tell the grandfather, I will tell the police charged with indecent” Rosaline ran out, but turned to pointing at him and insulting him, “you are dead, you won’t survives this, I can guarantees you that!”
“I did not kiss you, don’t run away from me, comes back and talked it over, I am the one whom are damaging.”
Rosaline turned around and cursing against
“Get out, there will be no welcoming party for me, I am cancelled it!”
Rosaline walked away to the front of the room, Tawan follows out of the room, and Yah follows behind.
“Puto, Tommo, Song Kro, Pra Tom, Sum Jung, Jao Mae Kruan Aime helps my bosses please!”
Rosaline walked out frustrated, Tawan, Yah, and some of the staffs followed her out, and then the electrician are standing there in fronted of Rosaline, putting a halt of her path.
“Nai, I have fires nai already, step aside”
The expression of the electrician Stoker-like symptoms very maniac, he grasping Rosaline and locking her neck, screwdriver and pull out the waste pendants Rosaline.
Everyone looks of shock.
“Ahhhhhhhhh…… you, let go of me, don’t hurt me, please!”
“Shut up, shut up, don’t you dare scream, otherwise I will kill you right now!”
Rosaline are still and stopped scream instantly, too afraid to do anything’s offending the guy.
“What do you wants? Money, do you want money, how much do you wanted, a thousand, a millions, takes it all, I’ll give it to you, but you have to let me go.”
Quiet…quiet…quiet” the electrician are loosing it now. Rosaline ordered everyone whom is in those areas.
“Why do standing still for, comes and helps me!”
“You have to begging first” Tawan told her.
“No, Nai helps me right now, this is an ordered”
The electrician looks at Rosaline and Tawan confused.
“Hey, are you two going to argue for long, I am stresses out right now, no job, wife running away with lovers”
“Then your wife must be pretty, right!”
“Pretty, pretty, yes she is pretty just like this woman, but I hate, hate pretty persons. Pretty women are bad evil callous”
“Look like you are very vengeful right now, goes right ahead screwdriver stabbing her. Pierced belly out to gut through it. Getting revenge on the pretty woman, go right ahead, pee chai”, Tawan encouraging the electrician, the electrician are stunned and dumbfounded, did not know what to do, hearing that encouragement from Tawan. Rosaline also stunned and dumbfounded, but most of all she was scare, but also very much mad at Tawan more.
“Ooh, you crazy bastard, you are completely out of your mind! Rosaline continues to insulting Tawan, Tawan however, ignored her ranting and continuing to encouraging the electrician.
“Go right ahead, what are you waiting for, stabbed now so that you will be cures of your vengeful of the pretty woman, hurry, and do it!”
“Err…you really wants me to do it, really!”
“Well, do it, I really hate a pretty people just like you especially this person (pointing at Rosaline), beautiful, but bad personality and bad behavior, thinks of pointing figure ordered other people, if she lives she would be wasting earth and environment.” Now Rosaline really aggravated angry to the extremely max, the electrician is confuses of what to do.
Out of suddenly, Narong walked in and saws them.
“Rose”
Tawan walked toward the electrician, near him, saw the electrician unmoving, Tawan saw the opportunity hurry rush grasp hand twist the screwdriver down into the ground. Rosaline struggle looses from the grips of the electrician and ran toward Narong embraces, she was shivered with fear.
“You”
The electrician punching Tawan, Tawan ducked a little and kick him fully out in his stomach, the guy bent, and Tawan bent elbow to the electrician facing page.
Tawan knock him out against, the electrician passes out and dropping to the ground, Tawan turned around like a mucho heroes, Yah and the staffs whom are in that areas clapping their hand and whispering their lip for the heroes like Tawan. Narong also clapping his hand like admired. Tawan turned and wink his eyes to Rosaline for she is staring at Tawan is the most dislike. Later, Narong is thanking Tawan for saving his granddaughter lives.
“If it is not for you….”
“My names is Tawan”
“If it is not for Khun Tawan helps, right now my granddaughter will be perish”
Rosaline opened the door all of suddenly, entered, Rosaline is staring at Tawan; Tawan turned his attention around ignoring her. Narong grasping Tawan hand for a handshake as a hint of thank you for his gratitude for saving Rose out, “Thank you, very much, I have something to repay you for your generosity and kindness” “Repay, repay for what, grandpa, not only does he does not help, he was encouraging that crazy guy to kill Rose repeatedly” Rosaline turned to Tawan “Err…acting like a heroes saving my lives because you wants money as a reward right, I known your game…Grandpa don’t gives him any money for it”
Tawan sight for the negatives thinking of Rosaline
Grandfather Narong:” I just wants to takes him out to eat to thanking him that just all”
“Thank you very much, but that is not what I wants”
“Sees, he actually wants money. Rose did not saw people wrong…brave enough to beg for someone money without dignity or moral, feel no shame and all. Does you have any prides at all”
“Rose, that is enough!”
Rosaline opened the drawn of Narong table, and pick up the check, saw the check has Narong signatures already. Rosaline squiggle down in the checkbook and pen flick toward Tawan, moreover, Narong staring at her astonish
“Go right ahead, show that you have no dignity or pride out to the opened, how much do you wants for, just filled it out yourself, you wants the money, or not” Tawan is so irritated that he pick up the pen and filled out the name in the checkbook, write down the number into that check, Rosaline are vengefully smiles.
“Heh, so arrogant, you are finally defeated by the powers of money.
Tawan tear the check for Rosaline and Narong to looks at the numbers, grandfather and granddaughter are shocked to discover how much it worse.
“Hundred Millions”
“Are you crazy”, Rosaline walked toward him and grasp the check.
“My grandfather did not find money hundred millions for the people Krajok like nai, give it here, returned my check back to me, bring it back”
Tawan did not gives it to her instead he raises real high and snapped at Rosaline.
“Stop, stop varsity will you”
“Called the security guard the entire hotel to arrested this man right now, don’t let him takes the check to deposit it, grandfather”.
“I want you to know that money in the hundreds of millions cannot buy people like me, ever”
Tawan torn up that check into pieces, and throw debris of check scattered in fronted of Rosaline, Narong shock.
“If you don’t wants the money, don’t wants the party to repaying you, and want do you wants then”, Narong asked Tawan directly.
“I wants your granddaughter to wai me, thanking me for saving her lives, and said that she is sorry to insulting my dignity”
“Wai Nai, right now, in your dream, maybe in another lives times then”
“These lives times and right now”
“Rose said that you are sorry and thanking Khun Tawan too” Narong demanding Rosaline while Rosaline expression ignores what Narong said, did not cares what Narong told her to do.
“What, and loosing my dignity!”
“Rose, don’t make me Jid!”
Rosaline feel uncomfortable, was about to wai but did not have the courage to afraid to be clumsy and loosing form.
“I don’t want anything from you; you are welcoming to stays with your stupid dignity then”. Tawan told Rosaline that instantly, Rosaline almost screaming out for that softly insult, but hurt real bad inside. She was shock, and not to believe that Tawan would dare insulting her.
“You insulting me stupid, you crazy bastard, how dares you”
“Well, I better returned to my Ranch, Tawan Ranch, right now”, Tawan wai Narong, “Sawadee karp”
Rosaline are still shock that Tawan suddenly walked out of the room, in the hurry. Narong are stun with Tawan words of Rai Tawan (Tawan Ranch).
“Rai Tawan, Rai Tawan, right. heh…!”
Narong thinks deeply hard, Rosaline turned and surprises that Narong are suddenly stunned to hear about Rai Tawan (Tawan Ranch).
At night of Rai Tawan, Artit an 8 years old boy, with sadden eyes without a traces of smiles was siting down isolated flowers from the litter. Meanwhile, Ung, a little girl, naughty, also isolated flowers just as well, but isolated and yawn, to go to a random arrangement of flowers. Namkang carried another flowers basket in and put it in fronts of Ung and Artit.
“Artit, karp, let go to bed, the rests Pee Namkang will do it”, Artit did not say anything, he just keep isolated the flowers like usual ” And where is grandfather Chan anyway, have you seen him!”
Artit heard what Namkang said, but he did not answer her.
“Heh….it it like Khun Artit will answered you, ever since we saw him, we have never seen Khun Artit speak just once, why bothered asking him to tires you out Pee Namkang” Ung told her.
Namkang turned around and staring at her
“Yes, if you cannot barely keeping your eyelid opened, you should go to bed, I’ll do the rest, I’ll takes cares of it.
“Ung doesn’t want to sleep, Ung can do it, Ung is still fighting, after she finishes say that word and done with Ung passes and flipped her back and sleep in fronts of the litters. Artit arranged flowers goes and yawn. Namkang nodded her faces and smiles looking at these two children with adored. Namkang rubbing Artit head.
“If you are sleepy and don’t wants to sleep alone then sleep right here then. When it is finish I will wake you up, O.K.” Artit put down the flowers and lying down as Ung side, Ung postnatal cuddling on a Artit instead of a bolster pin, Chan walked into and grasping a blanket and put it for these two children.
“These two children are so adorable grandfather”
“Artit, are yes adorable, but Yai Jao Ung is adorable only when she is sleeping, if I did not promises her parents before they died I will not raises this trolled around”.
“Poor Ung grandfather, she becomes orphanage when she first-born just a couple of months”.
“Artit are one of them whom are poor orphanages then he witnesses his father shooting in front of his eyes, heh…” Chan rubbing Artit head.
“From that day on he has never speaking against ever”.
“And grandfather are not thinking of taking him to returned to his real mother”
“Taking him to be outcasts by his own mother, no way, I will raises him through the day I died, if his mom don’t wants him or loves him that is fine because Artit are one of my grandson now. One day he will inheritance and runs Rai Tawan like his father, you will sees”.
Artit opened his eyes, could not sleep, saws the he was crying in his face, then Tawan and Yah walked in, Tawan expression are in the foul mood, Chan and Namkang turned to smiles toward Tawan like they are happy to sees Tawan.
“Tawan, pee Tawan”
Tawan expression is still not lift up for he looks like he is mad right now, Chan and Namkang smiles frozen that instant, and they stopped smiling.
“What is happening, my grandson, you looks like your dog sick”
Look Pee meets the bad power of Hi-So pretty woman, and then there was an actions scene like in the movies actions” Yah told them.
“That woman are a psychopath for sure, just thinking about it make me crazy”
“Crazy of missing her” Yah teases him.
“Because of hate”
Yah is startled, Tawan is still frustrated to the extreme, Namkang are hiding in the back of grandfather Chan like she was afraid.
“In this my brother, really, or who is that someone, grandfather who make Pee Tawan bad temper rises likes this”
Chan and Namkang looks at Tawan faces suspiciously with wandered, which might that be the woman.
The next morning Rosaline walked away from Peera impatiently and comes to a stopped in the garden areas of Narong house.
“Let go to the hospital, go check if you body is better for if is any parts are damages or hurt”
“But Rose are fine, you can leave now Pee”
“Why Rosie”
Rosaline turned toward him
“Because I am so annoyed with you! Oys, ever since I returned home there are people who makes Rose wants to go back to England three times a day, and let asked you something really, is there something wrong with you, I snapped at you then you are still nagging me.”
“Because I love you, loves at first sigh, Rosie is beautiful like an Angel”.
“Oh it back again,” Rosaline walk away and she was followed by Peera. Rosaline are stunned to sees Narong open the file to see Narong stress expression “grandfather why are you stressed out, it is because Rose would return to England?” Rosaline asked softest her voices down.
“That is correct, I will be sadden to death if Rose returned to England right”, Rosaline is soften up when she saw her grandfather sadden expression.
“But what make me stresses out even more is not this” Rosaline and Peera looks at Narong with wandered, Narong put down the file at the table, inside the file it is the document of Tawan, Narong stresses out, pointing at the file “We have an unfinished businesses to clear out with this man and his family, right now!”
Rosaline still looks at Narong with suspicious and wandered more of what businesses concerned this man.
At Rai Tawan, Artit is sitting drawing flowers in focus, Namkang sit and look to sees what Artit draw with interested, Tawan and Yah walked and carried the flower litters to greet a head rub Artit.
“Oh what a skilled artist, oh, ho, your skills have been developing more recently.”
Not far from where Artit sit, Ung was giving Chan a message in the back harder and harder until Chan hurt because of Ung real hurt messages.
“Hey, it is too hard now, that is enough harder than this my boned will break”
Namkang grinned with funny smiles Chan and Ung, and then the phone of the house rang loudly, Namkang walked to answer the phone.
“Rai Tawan ka, you wants to talked to grandfather, may I asked what this is about, where are calling from….Queen Rose Resort”
Chan stunned and stopped whatever he was doing.
“Queen Rose”
“Trouble coming look pee, Queen Rose Hotel called or they are coming to gets us”, Yah told Tawan.
Namkang bring the telephone to Chan, Chan grasp the phone from Namkang hand
“Chan speaking, what businesses are you having with me…I am not going” Chan confidently raises his voices loudly told them. Tawan stopped what he was doing and listened in, he too also suspicious of what is going on.
“You go tell your Ai Pratan of Company to comes and sees me if he wanted to meet me because I will not going to him. What? It is a level of begging, for real” Chan now thinks hard, and disconnected the phone.
“Is there something wrong, grandfather”, Tawan asked Chan.
“Ai Narong the owner of Queen Rose Hotel wants to clearing a problems with me”
“And how did grandfather meet or known him, he is such a hi-so like that”
“heh, Hi-So, in the past I chases after him and kick him more often”
“Grandfather, that psychopath woman is having a problems with me yesterday, was a granddaughter of Khun Narong whom grandpa referring too”
Chan thinks and now remember.
“Oh, Nu Rosaline”
“Grandfather you known of them! And then what problems do they having with us”
“Tawan, let go to Bangkok with me right now!”
Tawan are sitting in the areas of Narong working room of Queen Rose Resort, Rosaline happened to walked on by and saw him that she is loosing now, the staff in that area are breaking up and ran into different direction.
“Oh, you, you are changing your mind to comes and leeches my money right, toh oys, yesterday you are acting like a father monk, in fact you are a beggar ow! You hand are hard like a stone for real, seeing the faces of the hotel owner but did not wai, heh”
“Wai you, your faces does not like my father or my mother, why should I wai you”
“But I am the futures next hotel owner, who are you, huh, a flowers organizer”
“Dignity of people are not equal, it is not in the classes or level, you are high educated, why these types of thing you did not know, but it is not in your brain, I don’t understand, really!”
“You are insulting me right, are you aware of it”
“Yeah, I known very well, because in this world except you from me, I have never insulting anybody or anyone in my lives”.
Rosaline is about to snapped but the voices of Narong and Chan inside Narong working room can be heard loudly.
“Hey, I’m not arguing if you are still arguing with me, I will take the blood in your head out right now.”
Rosaline and Tawan turns sharply to the direction of Narong room in very shocked.
“Grandfather/Grandpa”
Inside Narong room, Narong and Chan are standing there confronting each other faces to faces like they are going to battle, faces to faces, Tawan and Rosaline suddenly opened the door and barging in, both party rushes to their grandfather.
“How much interest are you asking for it from, I’m all for it, whatever you asked for, but I have to repay you, I will”
“Indebt! Grandfather, you are indebt of Nai Tawan grandpa” Rosaline are shockly startled and asking him.
“That was 20 past years ago, I believe I just gives it to you for a good merit, money I don’t wants it back, I am happy to sees you takes that money to be invested in your businesses until it is strong and becomes rich and wealthy” Narong smiles, thinks that Chan compliment, ” Riches until eyes are blurry that cannot sees head of a friend”
Narong are about to snapped at Chan, Rosaline have to grasping him and pull him away, Tawan also grasping Chan at bay as well.
“Grandfather, don’t jid ka”
“I thought you are dead, you moves to somewhere else and never told me”
“If the person whom loves their friend for real, it have to searching for it, Ai person whom forgotten friend”
“Ai squid butt, I have never forget about you, I have everything through this day is because of you”.
Chan are started to not get angry anymore.
“Of what you said, you mean it right”
“Yes, I mean it, I am happy that the earth is round that sending your grandchild to be connected us to meets against.”
“Clearing with me first, grandfather, grandpa borrow someone money to build our Queen Rose Hotel right”, Rosaline asked Narong.
“Who is someone, Chan are my best friend, friend loves, friend died, ow, did you wai grandpa Chan yet”
Rosaline reluctantly wai Chan, Tawan saw and teasing her
“Do you know how to wai”, Rosaline turned and pointed at Tawan face.
“Do not assess me so low” Tawan pointed at her faces back
“But I have never assess you so high either way, you can be assuring of that”
“If I still stay in this room I would kill someone right now that for sure” Rosaline spoken in fronts of Tawan faces and then left the room.
“Did you aware that you are the only first person whom are not afraid of Yai Rose”, Narong told Tawan, while thinking about the futures of Rosaline in his head and smiles like he has something big plan in his heart (a big project in his head regarding his granddaughter, Rosaline).
“Hey, friends, I think your grandson was the only one that can control Yai Rose”.
To Be Continue…….

с. http://iheartlakorns.com/on-air/ в комментариях
MV:

Старый 29.03.2014, 19:54   #17
daniela1504

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

Kularb Rai Kong Nai Tawan (Eng Sub) - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...yWR1mpDlHVKV4C
daniela1504 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 29.03.2014, 19:55   #18
galya1981

Поблагодарили 297 раз(а) в 30 сообщениях

daniela1504, спасибо. Он у нас уже с тайского переводится.
galya1981 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 29.03.2014, 20:17   #19
Servina Yan

Цитата:
Сообщение от galya1981 Посмотреть сообщение
daniela1504, спасибо. Он у нас уже с тайского переводится.

вот уж реально когда хочется пальцы веером и слюни пузырями: а мы с тайского переводим)))
Старый 04.07.2014, 17:32   #20
Beta

Посмотрела на ютюбе 11 серий и больше нету, а тут стоит 15, я вот в раздумьях.... Подскажите есть еще?
Ответ