Чу Чжин Мо / Joo Jin Mo - Страница 20 - Фансаб-группа Альянс представляет... русские субтитры к dorama и live-action
Вернуться   Фансаб-группа Альянс представляет... русские субтитры к dorama и live-action > DORAMA, АНИМЕ И LIVE-ACTION > • Актёры и актрисы азиатского кино > • Актеры и актрисы Кореи > • Актеры
Регистрация Справка Пользователи
Наш треккер
Онлайн-кинотеатр
В контакте
Календарь Сообщения за день

Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 10.02.2010, 21:51   #1
Milena27

Южная Корея Чу Чжин Мо / Joo Jin Mo

Чу Чжин Мо / Joo Jin Mo

Дата рождения: 11 августа 1974 года
Место рождения: Сеул, Южная Корея
Профессия: актёр
Рост: 180 см
Знак зодиака: Лев
Группа крови: О
Семья: 3 старших сестры
Увлечения: тейквандо
Образование: Колледж Inchun Junior
Хобби: рыбалка, электро гитара и бейсбол

Биография:

Начал карьеру актера с телесериалов и незначительных ролей в фильмах. Его первая главная роль в фильме – «Dance Dance» (1999), единственном танцевальном фильме Кореи, для которой он специально обучался танцам. Хотя фильм не имел успеха, Чу Чжин Мо получил некоторую известность, а настоящая популярность к нему пришла после фильма «Happy End».

Его роль отвергнутого любовника в этой психологической драме привлекла большое внимание в Корее, а сам фильм отправился в Гонконг.

После главной роли в полуэкспериментальном фильме Ким Ки-дука «Реальный Вымысел» (который был снят за 3,5 часа без дублей) Чжин, получил главную роль в фильме «Муса: Воин», действие которого происходит в XIV веке в Китае.

Также он сыграл в мелодраме о сценаристе и аниматоре с популярной актрисой Ким Хи-сун.

Дорамы:

2019 - Большая проблема / Big Issue
2017 - Плохие парни: Город зла / Bad Guys: City of Evil
2016 - Женщина с чемоданом / Woman with a Suitcase
2015 - Любимая Ын Дон / Beloved Eun Dong
2014 - Императрица Ки / Empress Ki (Hwatu)
2009 - Мечта / Dream
2008 - Бишунму: Танцующие в небесах / Bicheonmu
2006 - Королева игры / Queen of the Game
2005 - Fashion 70's
2003 - Удар / Punch
2000 - Turn Your Angry Face
1999 - Sad Temptation

Фильмы:

2013 - Друг 2 / Friend 2
2012 - Gabi
2010 - Непобедимый / A better tomorrow (Mujeokja)
2008 - Ледяной цветок / Frozen Flower
2007 - Любовь / A Love / Sarang
2006 - 200 фунтов красоты / 200 Pounds Beauty
2006 - Puzzle
2005 - Sorry Apple
2004 - 3-Iron
2004 - Liar
2004 - Bighouse Dotcom
2001 - The Trigger
2001 - Вани и Юн / Wanee and Junah
2001 - Musa: The Warrior
2000 - Real Fiction
1999 - Happy End
1999 - Dance Dance
1997 - Park vs Park
1996 - Farewell My Darling

Hаграды:

2013 - Best Actor (special project) ("Empress Ki") - 2013 MBC Drama Awards
2009 - The 45th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best Leading Actor for "Frozen Flower"
2000 - Daejong Award: for "Happy End"

кредит cinemasia и wiki

Последний раз редактировалось Jenetschka; 13.09.2015 в 21:04
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
Ленка (25.10.2012)
Старый 02.02.2016, 17:44   #191
Galina

Жанна! О... я хотела бы вновь "впервые" посмотреть Императрицу...но в 4-ый раз это уже в следующем году Я обожаю эту дораму))) великолепна! по всем статьям...а вот наш няша выбил из 20 очков 200! И в ВК девочки так за него переживали и любили, что назвали Ванюшей Но он сильный и мужик, и артист! Он остался всем "назло" на пьедестале!
И для Китая он по прежнему кумир №1!:

на инглиш:
With sculpted features, captivating gaze and a baritone voice, the South Korean celebrity Joo Jin-mo has won the hearts of many fans worldwide. He launched his limelight career as a male model in South Korea, and quickly became one of the most desirable models in the advertisement industry due to his handsome looks and tall physique. After becoming an actor, Joo quickly rose to stardom and has played an enviable list of highly acclaimed roles.
Joo has won numerous film and television drama awards. In 1999, Joo won the Dae Jong Film Award (Grand Bell Awards), the Korean equivalent of the American Academy Awards for Best Actor in his debut film Dance Dance. In a subsequent film Happy End, Joo again won the Dae Jong Film Award for Best Supporting Actor. For his leading role in the television drama Punch, Joo was awarded Best Actor in the SBS Drama Awards. In the television drama Empress Ki, Joo won Best Actor in the MBC Drama Awards. In the film The Warrior, Joo gave a remarkable performance alongside actress Ziyi Zhang. And in the highly acclaimed romantic film Icon of Cool, Joo pulled off a stellar performance with top Korean A-list actress Kim Hee-sun.
In most of his films and tv-dramas, Joo has often been cast in masculine, tough-guy roles deeply devoted to the female protagonist. But we were quite taken by surprise when we met Joo in person – he had a relaxed and pleasant aura that was in sharp contrast with his cool and broody image on the silver screen. During our interview, Joo often took everyone by surprise and gave hilarious responses. Joo’s sense of dry humor was also something we did not expect. Eventually, our interviewer broke down laughing and gave up expecting “serious” answers from Joo. “What a smooth-tongue this guy has!” Our interviewer couldn’t help but comment. Joo explained that “Since I’m an actor, I try to become my role as much as possible when I’m filming. But when I’m myself, I don’t have to be like that.” Seeing that the interviewer was still laughing, Joo then said, “Isn’t this much better?”
Speaking of the roles Joo has played, the television drama we must talk about is the fifty-episode Korean drama Empress Ki. Empress Ki tells the story of how a Korean tribute lady Ki becomes the empress of the Yuan dynasty. In the drama, tribute lady Ki (Ki Cheng-niang---played by Ha Ji-won) holds a humble position. Yet her beauty and an unexpected turn of fate help her win the affection of the Yuan Emperor (Emperor Shundi—played by Ji Chang-wook). The drama recounts the legendary story of how lady Ki gradually ascends the throne of Yuan. As one of the leading actors in this widely watched period drama, Joo earned immense popularity for his perfect portrayal of King Wang Yu of Goryeo Dynasty korea, a character devoted to his love yet meets with a tragic fate. The role of King Wang Yu in Empress Ki is one of Joo’s most memorable roles to date.
The making of Empress Ki took almost one year to finish instead of the more brief duration of three or six months. During the course of that year, Joo lived as his character King Wang Yu. Joo still recalled clearly his favorite scene in the drama: the first time Wang Yu meets Lady Ki, and through squabbling, the star-crossed couple gets to know each other.
Because Joo had put in great efforts in studying the character Wang Yu, he became so familiar with him, almost turning completely into the character. Joo couldn’t help but see the flaws in his character’s personality and behaviors, but as an actor, there was nothing he could do. He must plod on as the “devoted but helpless man” that Wang Yu is. “Sometimes I run into dilemmas regarding my acting because I know my character too well. But because I’ve chosen to play this character, I must learn to love this character. Wang Yu’s character is indeed different from my other roles, because we have become so close, almost inseparable from the very beginning all the way to the very end.” But Joo modestly told us there were many things he regretted for not having done better during filming.
Interviewer: besides the regrets, there should have been happy moments too right?
Joo Jin-mo: Yes! When we were eating!
But of course, Joo’s final answer was---the first time he had to shoot a scene with many extras. It was both a new and very moving experience. As an actor, Joo had been in the business for quite some time, but he had never been in such a scene where there were so many extras. The moment when everyone was in sync and everything was in harmony was so delightful and left Joo with a deep impression.
It’s been one year since Joo finished shooting Empress Ki. And now Joo is back with a new role to share with us. After giving a stellar performance of the devoted Goryeo king, Joo immediately travelled through time and began working on another role, a modern day pure-hearted man – Ji Eun-ho. Joo’s latest drama, Beloved Eun-dong, tells the dramatic love story of a couple whose intertwining paths span the course of 20 years. In this story, Joo plays the leading role, Ji Eun-ho, a man who cannot forget his first love, Eun-dong.
“I love this story so much to the point of being obsessed. Because first of all, this is a very classic love story. There are nostalgic scenes from the past. There’re lots of warm-hearted and moving moments. The story has a rich plotline and careful planning has gone into the production. The acting itself is different from what I’ve done so far. So I am very happy to have the opportunity to run into a role where I could come up with new ideas and ways to act. It was very fun to play this character. And as an actor, to be able to play any scenario feels very rewarding. I felt very thrilled and excited while I was on the set shooting this drama.” “The key point of this drama is about a man who loved someone and had a past with that person. The memory with that person is supposed to fade with time. But this man keeps it fresh after so many years. He is a man who lives in his own world. That’s how the story begins.”

Beloved Eun-dong is about a man who remains faithful to his first love even after 20 years. Three actors were needed to play this character, one for his teen years, one in his twenties, and one in his thirties. Joo Jin-mo played the character Ji Eun-ho in his thirties, opposite Kim Sa-rang, Miss Korea in 2000. The character Ji Eun-ho becomes a star for the sole reason of finding his first love. People today are used to “fast-food” relationships. This refreshing story, instead of giving viewers instant gratification, is filled with warmth and sensibility.

On the subject of whether Joo has plans to expand his acting career to Chinese-speaking regions, Joo has kept an open mind. As long as it’s acting, it does not matter if it’s in Korea or somewhere else. Because Joo is always prepared, even if he were asked to play a role by North Korea!

But you have to put in a lot of work on your own if you want to hear that being said to you. The director only says “Good Job!” when my acting meets his expectation. That’s the best moment. I don’t need anything else.”

Of course, there are other things about Joo Jin-mo that are beyond our expectation. The fact that Joo became an actor is actually an unexpected, pleasant surprise for all of us. If Joo were never to go into acting, we wouldn’t have the chance to see all of his great works. “I wasn’t prepared to go into acting. Some people say that success belongs to those who are prepared. But that’s not the case with me. I wasn’t prepared at all. I sometimes tell myself that opportunity also favors those who are not prepared. But the truth is, when you have an opportunity, and you realize that it’s yours, you need to really seize the moment, give it all you’ve got. Then you’ll be successful.”

Joo Jin-mo said that he wishes to try different kinds of acting projects. It doesn’t matter what the subject is or if it’s based in another country. When Joo’s not working, he’s a lot of fun. But Joo is serious and devoted about his acting career. We hope to see more great works from Joo Jin-mo in the future.
More: http://tasteoflifemag.fr/fr/content/...ur-expectation

Это только часть перевода)))
Чу Чжин Мо - наше ожидание.
Из-за скульптурных особенностей фигуры, незабываемого взгляда и баритона, южнокорейский актер и знаменитость Чу Чжин Мо завоевал сердца многих поклонников по всему миру. Он начал свою карьеру в качестве мужской модели в Южной Корее, и быстро стал одним из самых желанных моделей в рекламной индустрии из-за его красивой внешности, высокого роста и телосложения. Став актером, Мо быстро поднялся к славе и сыграл завидный список высоко оцененных ролей. В большинстве своих фильмов и ТВ-дорам, Мо часто был брошен в мужские роли - "крутой парень" , глубоко преданных главной героине. Но мы были застигнуты врасплох, когда мы встретились с Мо лицом к лицу - он был спокойный и с приятной аурой, которая была в резком контрасте с его прохладным и задумчивым образом на киноэкране. Во время нашего интервью, Мо часто всех ошарашивал и давал веселые ответы. Смысл юмора Мо был таким точным, что мы не ожидали. В конце концов, наш интервьюер сломался и смеясь ожидал «серьезные» ответы от Мо. "То, что острый язык имеет этот парень - точно!" Наша интервьюер не мог помочь, но в комментарии Мо объяснил, что "Поскольку я актер, я стараюсь, чтобы мои роли были как можно правдивее, когда я снимаюсь. Но когда я сам по себе, то таким быть не должен. Видя, что интервьюер все еще смеется, Мо сказал," Разве это не намного лучше? "

и для китайских студенток!:

МО:

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CW_vxh1W8AEgMAD.mp4
https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CXBWZ0cWQAAU_vM.mp4
SOOMPI
Старый 16.02.2016, 19:11   #192
Galina

вот:

вот:

soompi
Старый 20.02.2016, 15:23   #193
Galina

Любимка наконец-то, в прямом смысле "взялся за ум" (все же считаю,что у мужчин это тело))) так они компенсируют не работающее 2-ое полушарие не в обиду будет сие о них сказанное

Оригинал и инглиш.перевод китайской статьи:
SINA Entertainment News:《亲爱的》杀青 朱镇模激动跪地泪别剧组 'Honey I'm Sorry' Wraps Up Filming. Emotional And Teary Joo Jin Mo Kneels On Floor To Thank The Drama Team Of Cast And Crew.
《亲爱的,对不起》杀青,剧组感情深厚不忍离别,朱镇模激动跪地,泪别现场。杀青宴上,偶吧还带来韩国美食 与剧组共度小年夜。
Translation: 'Honey, I'm Sorry' wraps up filming. The drama team has formed a strong bond and are reluctant to bid farewell. Joo Jin Mo very emotionally kneels on floor, and leaves the location site with teary eyes. At the wrap-up party, oppa brings korean cuisine to share with the drama team.
朱镇模大秀好身材 为女性观众“发福利”
Translation: Joo Jin Mo Shows Off His Fit Physique. 'Big Fan Service' For Female Viewers.
朱镇模,是韩国演艺界中少数男女老少通吃的男神,深邃的双眸加上高挺的鼻子,不同于传统韩国单眼皮帅的魅力 。在《亲爱的,对不起》中,朱镇模饰演的周雨楼因为其出众的专业能力和身材外形,与四位女性有着剪不断理还 乱的感情纠葛,故而被称作“取悦男”。一边是完美的事业和甜蜜的家庭,一边却因为自己不敢对女性追求者说“ 不”而逐步陷入了情感的陷阱。

Translation: Joo Jin Mo is a rare korean male god/actor who is well-received by the young and the old. Deep set eyes and a high nose, he is distinctly and handsomely different from the traditional korean male with single eyelid. In 'Honey, I'm Sorry'. Joo Jin Mo portrays the role of 周雨楼 Zhōu Yǔ Lóu, who is an extremely capable professional with extremely good-looks, and because of those extreme qualities, he is caught up in a messy and complex relationship entanglement with four females, and is known as a “取悦男” '(likes to) Please (others) Man'. On the one hand, he has a superb career and a sweet family, and on the other hand, because he is unable to 'say no/reject' any female pursuer, he gradually slips into emotional traps.

早前在韩国,朱镇模曾因在社交媒体上晒过的一张肌肉照而引发网友惊叹围观,而在《亲爱的,对不起》中一段在 浴室中淋浴的戏份则可以更让大家大饱眼福。高大的身材,古铜色的皮肤,轮廓鲜明的肌肉令现场的工作人员赞赏 。不仅如此,健身房、游泳池等一系列场所也让欧巴的好身材一览无余。朱镇模也被当之无愧的称赞为:“成熟魅 力,鲜肉身材。”导演也笑称这是“为女性观众发放福利”。

Translation: Previously in South Korea, due to the release of a 'hot bod' photo, Joo Jin Mo caused a netizen commotion. In 'Honey, I'm Sorry', there is a shower scene that will give everyone a huge eye feast. Tall physique, bronze-skinned, with clearly-outlined muscles, causing on-site crew fill with admiration and appreciation. Not only that, in the gym, swimming pool, etc., there are a series of places where viewers can see oppa show off his 'hot bod'. Joo Jin Mo is deservedly complimented as a man of 'Mature Charm, Muscular Build'. The drama's director jokingly expresses all these are for the 'fan service' benefit of female viewers.
朱镇模跪地泪别剧组 分发韩食温馨过小年
Translation: Joo Jin Mo Kneels On Floor, Bids Drama Team Farewell With Teary Eyes, Celebrates A Warm 'Little New Year' With Korean Cuisine. (Note: Depending on location in China, 23rd or 24th or 25th of the 12th lunar month of a lunar year is aka 'Little New Year'.)
历时三个多月,全剧组冒着北京凛冽的寒风拍外景,在没有暖气的棚内哆哆嗦嗦地工作,早已锻造出坚不可摧的“ 革命友情”。杀青时,现场工作人员都不舍。朱镇模接过祝贺的捧花时激动跪地,眼含泪水,通红着眼眶与大家照 大合照,为自己几个月来费尽心血塑造的周雨楼画了一个完美的句号。杀青当天刚好是小年,在剧组的杀青宴上, 朱镇模特地请公司的代表带来了韩国传统美食与工作人员欢度佳节。席间和工作人员玩成一团,即便是素颜状态也 一一满足大家的合照要求,并且对着镜头摆出各种搞怪姿势,大男孩儿本色尽显无遗。据悉,电视剧《亲爱的,对 不起》已经进入紧张的后期制作阶段,首款预告片花正在制作当中。该剧预计于今年暑期档与观众见 面。

Translation: Filming lasted over three months. The whole team braved the cold, chilly winter winds to film outdoors, chugging away in unheated location sites, and having forged strong 'revolutionary friendships'. During the wrap up, the on-site cast and crew are all reluctant to leave. After Joo Jin Mo received a bouquet of flowers as appreciation, he kneels on the floor emotionally, with teary and bloodied-red-shot eyes, he takes group photos with the team, putting a beautiful end to his hardwork and his portrayal of Zhōu Yǔ Lóu. The day of the wrap up happens to fall on 'Little New Year'. So during the wrap up party, Joo Jin Mo has made special arrangement through his agency for korean cuisine to be brought over from korea to celebrate the special day with the drama team. At the party, everyone has a ball. Even though he is in casual form, he still accepts requests to take photos, and makes funny faces and poses as well, showing off his 'big boy' playfulness. It is reported that the drama 'Honey, I'm Sorry' has entered intense and exciting post-production stage, where the first teaser is currently being produced. The drama is scheduled for release to broadcast viewers this summer.

А это маленький кусочек оттуда)))
Ранее в Южной Корее , в связи с выпуском " горячих БПК " фото Joo Jin Mo, был вызван настоящий Netizen-переполох (я и сама в восторге от тех фото в рекламе нижнего белья фирмы Bodyguard). В кит.дораме, где снимался в последнее время Мо, есть душевая сцена, которая даст каждому из нас сплошной "пир для глаз": высокий, правильного атлетического телосложения с бронзовой кожей и с четко очерченными мышцами..... , в результате чего море восхищения и признательности ( за доставленное наслаждение)))пс эт мое мнение)))пьянэ!) . Мало того, что в тренажерном зале , бассейне и т.д. , существует ряд мест, в которых зрители реально могут увидеть OPPA, который "хвастается" своим " горячим телом, так его и директор драмы заслуженно похвалил, как человека имеющего " зрелый шарм и прекрасную мускулатуру " и в шутку сказал, что все это для поклонниц

из числа женской аудитории.:

soompi
Старый 12.03.2016, 11:28   #194
Galina

По умолчанию Воспоминания....

презентация:

фото сессия:

фанарт:

скан:

Старый 13.03.2016, 12:08   #195
Galina

По умолчанию фотосессия

тут:

видео:

soompi
Старый 15.03.2016, 19:16   #196
Galina

2015.12.16 Zhang Li wrapped up and Joo Jin Mo cried.:

У меня создается впечатление, что наши "братья меньшие" хотят, с помощью своих девушек, оставить наших няшек в Поднебесной! У меня создается впечатление, что наши "братья меньшие" хотят, с помощью своих девушек, оставить наших няшек в Поднебесной!
Ха))) талант, востребованность !, ум, деньги, внешность + гены и т.д и т.п! Сын Хон!? что первая птица? А кто следующий....!

итог:

видео:

soompi
Старый 19.03.2016, 14:54   #197
Galina

По умолчанию Пройдемся вновь по старенькому....

"Puzzle".press conference:

some caps of JJM posing for the camera...:

Credits: popcornfor2
Старый 20.03.2016, 14:16   #198
Galina

По умолчанию Фатима, надеюсь ты не будешь возражать, если я и своих любимок тут укажу....

Кумао, Фатима!
http://voteformost.com/most-handsome...oll/?fv-page=1
звание `Самый красивый мужчина в мире 2016`
Голосовать можно один раз в сутки.
ГОЛОСОВАНИЕ ЗАКОНЧИТСЯ 10 ЯНВАРЯ В 2017 ГОДУ
Старый 26.03.2016, 12:52   #199
Galina

По умолчанию Bichunmoo.

в кадре:

вот:

видео:

JJM & Park Shin Hye: